Skylands Academy - Skylanders Forum
The Logan Paul Fiasco - Printable Version

+- Skylands Academy - Skylanders Forum (http://skylandsacademy.com)
+-- Forum: The Kitchen (http://skylandsacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (http://skylandsacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: The Logan Paul Fiasco (/showthread.php?tid=612)

The Logan Paul Fiasco - CrystalBlazier - 01-04-2018

I just felt like I needed to get this off my chest. Most of you may already know what's been going on regarding a big daily youtube vlogger named Logan Paul, but for those who don't, here's the short version.

Show ContentSpoiler:

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - spyrofreestyle - 01-04-2018

Logan Paul is like almost every other teenager I know (excluding me because I'm actually mature) a stupid child in an adults body that only cares about being modern. Lots of male teenagers I know have the same personality and hair style. Teenagers like that make me wish I wasn't a human being. You have basic things you can do but many teens fail miserably because they don't care about being intelligent, they only care about trends and social media which makes them destined for failure. Logan Paul is just another stupid child, but in an older persons body, which makes me even more dissapointed in humanity. I'm not like them because I'm not like most kids, that's to be expected when you're on the spectrum.

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - Rovolin - 01-04-2018

I have never liked Logan Paul, and I'm not just saying that now that he appears to be public enemy #1. Though some of his content was funny, most of it was immature and I think inappropriate for age range watching. It doesn't really surprise me that this happened, it's only the latest in the "anything for views" string of tragedies/scandals. Unfortunately YouTube seems to perpetuate all this, intentionally or not. Lot's of "content" creators appear to be willing to do what ever they want for more subscribers and views. I'm not sure if anything like this is in place yet, but YouTube should really require people to take an ethics course after they reach a certain number of subscribers.

Show ContentSpoiler:

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - CrystalBlazier - 01-04-2018

Show ContentSpoiler:

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - Rovolin - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 07:22 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Wow. I. Can't. Even.

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - Spyro156 - 01-06-2018

I honestly never heard about this but I agree with with spyrofreestyle as a teenager it REALLY grinds my gears when other teenagers act so stupid! I mean seriously don't these people have common sense or a heart?!

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - CrystalBlazier - 01-06-2018

Except Logan isn’t a teen, he’s a young adult.

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - Spyro156 - 01-06-2018

(01-06-2018, 08:43 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Except Logan isn’t a teen, he’s a young adult.

Oh....that's even worse.

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - CrystalBlazier - 01-11-2018

So, Youtube has now cut ties with Logan after the incident, removing him from YouTube's Google Preferred programme, he won't be featured on season 4 of the original YouTube series "Foursome, and put his original projects on hold.

https://twitter.com/YouTube/status/950847377816113153

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - Banditguy - 01-11-2018

let's hope with this incident youtube will try to fix itself.

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - Kairi_in_Skylands - 01-11-2018

There, Are Happy now people? And no, i'm not in Logan's side.

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - Graupel - 01-11-2018

As long as youtube doesn't go 'now we'll permanently remove monetization even if you delete your inappropriate videos' with every content creator, like how the Adpocalypse started. They've shown to be pretty short sighted once they make the news.

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - CrystalBlazier - 02-09-2018

And due to another fiasco Logan Paul has done (tasering the body of a dead rat and had recently promoted the Tide pod challenge), ads have been temporarily disabled on his videos.

RE: The Logan Paul Fiasco - DashTwisterstorm - 02-10-2018

I don't really cared about Youtubers that got themselves into trouble but I do know that I'm really stoked that Youtube allowed Logan Paul upload a video that has a hanged man in the suicide forest (that was over the news) and a video of him taser shocked rats that are presumed dead or another thought, toys. I'm not on both sides when it comes to this situation but I'll say right now that Logan Paul is really stupid and Youtube doesn't know about that until now.