What to know about Trap Team
[Image: tt-logo.png]

Kaos has blown up the walls of the feared Cloudcracker Prison freeing the most notorious villains in Skylands. it's up to you and the Skylanders to find and capture them. using Traptanium, a magic material that can harness the power of the Elements, you have the amazing ability to trap the villains and return them to Skylands to fight for you! Begin the ultimate adventure as you explore Skylands in search of the escaped villains!

Starter Pack
  • Snap Shot
  • Food Fight
  • Traptanium Portal
  • Stickers
  • Character poster
  • Copy of game
  • Water Trap
  • Life Trap
[Image: 91Lcs%2B6H6PL._SL1500_.jpg]

Adventure Packs
  • Nightmare Express (Blades, Location Piece, Piggy Bank and Hand of Fate Magic Item)
  • Legendary Nightmare Express (Legendary Blades, Location Piece, Piggy Bank and Hand of Fate Magic Item)
  • Mirror of Mystery (Deja Vu, Location Piece, Rocket Ram and Tiki Speaky Magic Item)
Expansion Packs
  • Sunscraper Spire (Knight Light, Light Trap, Location Piece)
  • Midnight Museum (Knight Mare, Dark Trap, Location Piece)

Trailers

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Yeah... can I share an honest opinion here?
I think Skylanders: Trap Team is the glitchiest game of 2014 - and I played "Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric" just so you all know!
The game isn't bad by any means - it's really fun - it's just really buggy and glitchy.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Yeah I would have to agree, my friend and I played this on the Wii and it was soo bad we actually had to buy the Wiiu version just to get passed Dreamcatcher.We had no HUGE issues on the Wiiu but still had many collision issues with the game world especially with my Thunderbolt (Who is the only Trapmaster I own for co-op purposes ).
(04-11-2016, 11:41 AM)Gryfinthegreat Wrote: Yeah I would have to agree, my friend and I played this on the Wii and it was soo bad we actually had to buy the Wiiu version just to get passed Dreamcatcher.We had no HUGE issues on the Wiiu but still had many collision issues with the game world especially with my Thunderbolt (Who is the only Trapmaster I own for co-op purposes ).

Funny thing is I DID play the Wii-U version... and it was still buggier than when I played Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric!
And another differing opinion, I actually think Dreamcatcher is a complete joke! She's one of the worst boss fights I have ever faced in a video game.
Signing out!
[quote pid='173' dateline='1460424283']

Funny thing is I DID play the Wii-U version... and it was still buggier than when I played Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric!
And another differing opinion, I actually think Dreamcatcher is a complete joke! She's one of the worst boss fights I have ever faced in a video game.
[/quote]

How is that a difdering opinion? I never said I liked Dreamcatcher I just said her level glitched out to the point of getting a different version of the game.
all I can say about trap team is that its an easy 100%
"Zen Kaigan! Kengō, hakken, kyoshō ni ō-sama, samurai, bōzu ni sniper! Dai~ Hen~ge~!"
Kamen Rider Ghost: Grateful Damashii
(04-12-2016, 07:10 PM)Gryfinthegreat Wrote: [quote pid='173' dateline='1460424283']

How is that a difdering opinion? I never said I liked Dreamcatcher I just said her level glitched out to the point of getting a different version of the game.
[/quote]

Oh! I'm sorry! I thought you were talking about the boss herself. In that case, I have no experience there.
And the differing opinion is that most people think Dreamcatcher is annoying when I find her about as difficult as... something really easy.
Yeah, I got nothing to simile with. Confused
Signing out!
(04-12-2016, 07:52 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote:
(04-12-2016, 07:10 PM)Gryfinthegreat Wrote: [quote pid='173' dateline='1460424283']

Oh! I'm sorry! I thought you were talking about the boss herself. In that case, I have no experience there.
And the differing opinion is that most people think Dreamcatcher is annoying when I find her about as difficult as... something really easy.
Yeah, I got nothing to simile with. Confused
[/quote]

No need to appologize, I agree totally she isnt that difficult all of her mechanics are very strait forward.