More IDW Comics Out Now!
David Rodriguez confirms there will be more Skylanders comics coming soon, but they "haven't yet revealed what their focus will be."

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Probably because he was thrown a curve ball that I bet many didn't see coming: Kaos is EVIL... again.
I still think they should do a comic about a Skylander losing their SuperCharger status - like Stealth Elf or Jet-Vac. Just an idea...
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Skylanders Imaginators Comics please, and Please Malefor appear again in the comics.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Finished Spyro's Adventure... Next is Giants.
So comics will be returning again? All right! Big Grin I thought they were all done with the comics so the announcment of more comics coming is really exciting to me. Smile I have yet to actually get one of the comics myself but when I do, I'm going to get the Return of the Dragon King saga first. ^^ I hope the upcoming comics will be so awesome and epic as the previous ones. Smile
(06-08-2016, 10:00 AM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: Skylanders Imaginators Comics please, and Please Malefor appear again in the comics.

I struggle to see how they can do Imaginator comics. They would have to call them Semsei comics for a start, and from there it's business as usual.

And I think we can go one better than Malefor in the comics... How about Malefor in the games?
They know we want it - and they better deliver sooner or later!
Signing out!
I don't really expect him in the games, I really want to know what happend to him.
The comics usually play the game of "set and forget," I.e. they use a villain in a comic and then never use them for the rest. I would like to see Malefor return too, primarily to see if my Spyro theory is true or not.
It most likely isn't, but the whole point of a theory is to trigger speculation.
Signing out!
We can expect more IDW comics around Imaginators launch day!

https://twitter.com/DaveARodriguez/statu...9427933185
Sweet! Good to know. Thanks for asking the important questions Crystal!
New Comics? Woo Hoo!
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
(06-08-2016, 05:37 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 10:00 AM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: Skylanders Imaginators Comics please, and Please Malefor appear again in the comics.

I struggle to see how they can do Imaginator comics. They would have to call them Semsei comics for a start, and from there it's business as usual.

And I think we can go one better than Malefor in the comics... How about Malefor in the games?

I think we'll see Malefor in Skylanders 8, since it'll be during Spyro's 20th anniversary....
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
(09-09-2016, 11:41 PM)ChillStealthElf Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 05:37 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote:

I think we'll see Malefor in Skylanders 8, since it'll be during Spyro's 20th anniversary....

That would be a bad idea but i just don´t want that Malefor be some sort of one off character.
Probably not for the 20th, but he might pop-up some time in the future.

I think what they should do for Spyro's 20th is remaster the original game (at least) and have it be a story told by Skylander Spyro as a memory of how he became a hero.
Plays into the hands of my theory...!
Signing out!
New microcomics will be included in the upcoming Legendary Creation Crystals bundles at Toys R Us!
Sweet! I can never have enough Skylanders comics!
I just want new comics.
I wonder who we'll be getting this time? I sure hope they do one for Stealth Elf!

I also hope one of the major comics has Spyro and Crash Bandicoot team up... because Cortex has - understandably - gone rogue. Be a good way to get the guest stars back to their own world after defeating Kaos.
Signing out!
New micro comics!

[Image: 14733613_207537976324189_727522949478324...Mg%3D%3D.2]
Tri and Tri Again is obviously Tri Tip.
Arbor Day... I think I can see Legendary Stealth Elf...

I wish there was a Toy's-R-Us somewhere near me so I could get my hands on that micro comic.
Signing out!
Yeah Arbor Day has me really curious as to who the focus would be.

I also have a feeling the Tri and Tri Again may be more interesting even if I'm not that huge on Tri Tip
Insanity has unleashed!
Chaos controls all WHOOO!
More than one comic before the first event huh? Cool hopefully I can nab all three and save the extra trips.