Favorite Supercharger Vehicle?
So for this thread I would like to talk about everyones favorite Supercharger Vehicle, this time around however I only want one example of each type i.e. Skyslicer (Sky) Reefripper (Sea) and Burncycle (Land).  The vehicles I mentioned in the example happen to be mine! So which ones do you preffer and why? I happen to think my choices do well in both arena and racing vehicle areas which is why I chose them.
Land: Burn-Cycle. It's smooth and has some good attacks on it.

Sea: Sea Shadow. It's pretty OP, especially in the Boss Pursuit mode.

Sky: Sun Runner. I like the concept and think it handles pretty nicely.
Land; The Thump truck, gotta love close drilling combat in races. (was able to beat a couple of Hot streak players online)
close ones would be Shield striker, which is helpful in collecting gearbits.

sea: so far, the Splatter splasher cause it's fun to drive in.

air: the Jet stream, it has one of the most powerful aerial attacks in the game, always enjoyed ripping though enemies.
Land: Hmm... tricky. Overall I'd have to go with the Hot Streak. Simply because it is the best at everything!

Sky: Sun Runner. Brilliant in combat and I love it's ability to scan enemies and tell you their health.

Sea: Don't have one. If you forced me into saying one I'd only say the Dive Bomber for it's combat capabilities.
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!
Land:either hot streak or gold rusher
Sea:dive bomber
SkyConfusedtealth stinger
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
Big Grin 
My favorite vehicles from each type are:
-among the Land vehicles: Hot Streak, it looks nice and it's the fastest vehicle in the game, perfect for racing and it also has nice charging attack,
-among the Sky vehicles: Jet Stream, it really looks like a bird, but it looks better with those shining feathers, I can say that it's the best Sky vehicle with its powerful attacks,
-among the Sea vehicles: difficult to say, I think I would put Reef Ripper on this place, it looks like a mechanical fish plus it has that nice area attack.
my favs for land are spread out, thumptruck, burncycle, shildstriker and goldrusher. for me those 4 provide fire power and defense, for some reason i dont get alot of potions while in 1st and there abilities help me keep it. for sky vehicles jet vacs vehicle and buzz wing i find there attacks pretty powerful. sea vehicles are sea shadow and pop fizz's vehicle i just love the look of sea shadow and the mods pop fizz's vehicle because of the three attack modes to choose from. i like the other vehicles but those are vehicles i always use.
Land: Tomb Buggy - A good vehicle to get lots of enemies around you, and has a nice design.

Sky: Sun Runner - Always been my favorite from the start. The Star Crystals are a nice touch to a fancy UFO like Sun Runner, and it's attacks are nice, but Jet Stream is really nice too.

Sea: Sea Shadow - It was a tough choice between this and Splatter Splasher, but Sea Shadow is ridiculously overpowered.
And in this room would be where I keep my legendary LUMINOUS figure!  Angel

IF THERE WAS ONE!  Angry

NOW I'M REAAALLY DONE WITH SOCIETY!  Luminous 
(07-26-2016, 08:52 PM)Luminous35 Wrote: Sea Shadow - It was a tough choice between this and Splatter Splasher, but Sea Shadow is ridiculously overpowered.

The Sea Shadow is also the better Sea racing vehicle of the two as well. With the right mods, it blows everything else out of the water!

No big deal!
(07-26-2016, 09:08 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 08:52 PM)Luminous35 Wrote: Sea Shadow - It was a tough choice between this and Splatter Splasher, but Sea Shadow is ridiculously overpowered.

The Sea Shadow is also the better Sea racing vehicle of the two as well. With the right mods, it blows everything else out of the water!

Yeah. It's also a beast in the Boss Pursuits.
And in this room would be where I keep my legendary LUMINOUS figure!  Angel

IF THERE WAS ONE!  Angry

NOW I'M REAAALLY DONE WITH SOCIETY!  Luminous 
Land:burn cycle
SeaConfusedoda skimmer
SkyConfusedun runner
Just picked up the Skylanders SuperChargers Garage Storage Playset. Now I have somewhere to store the vehicles, leaving room for my Imaginator toys!
Storage solutions are great, aren't they?

No big deal!
Land crypt crusher and tomb buggy
Sky sun runner
Sea splatter splasher
land: Gold Rusher ( good balance of speed & handling, and decent weapons. also like the design )
sky: Sky Slicer ( good speed & handling, sleek design, belongs to my favorite Supercharger )
sea: Sea Shadow ( awesome design, OP weapons, balanced speed & handling )

special mentions for Barrel Blaster & Clown Cruiser just because I'm a hardcore Nintendo geek
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
Sea Shadow's easily my favorite Sea vehicle-a fun design that really explores the "deep sea creature" idea, and its powers are a blast to use!
...Gonna take me a bit to think of my favorite Sky/Land vehicle...
There are soo many good options its hard to pick isnt it.
Here are mine:

Land: Hot Streak (only Land Vehicle I have, I love the blue fire for the wheels, and it belongs to my favorite SuperCharger)

Sea: Sea Shadow (I was gonna choose the Splatter Splasher, but I chose the Sea Shadow since it's the only Sea Vehicle I have. I like the design and it's SOOOO overpowered.)

Sky: Sky Slicer (One of only two Sky Vehicles I have, the other being the Jet Stream. I chose the Sky Slicer because I like how it can target up to three enemies at once, and plus it has a nice design to it.)
"Let's heat things up!"
Skylanders and dragons for life!
Whirlwind Flashwing Sunburn Camo Spyro Drobot Cynder Echo Spotlight Blackout