Dream Catcher the least accurate Doom raider for element
Okay with this topic may sound dumb for some of you but listen for a moment. In trap team you can notice that out of all the villains the doom raiders seem the most accurate except for one. DREAM CATCHER. In terms of the design, abilities and even the name don't sound like an air character. You could argue that lot's of the other trappable villains didn't make sense for they're element like Lob Goblin or Fisticuffs, but Dream Catcher being a doom raider should have meant more elemental accuracy. Let's look at the other doom raiders. For undead you have a werewolf rock star with a bone harp/guitar, tech is a mad scientist with goo guns and robot legs, life is a wizard who can summon chompies and turn into one, there isn't one for magic but it seems like Painyatta, fire is a chef that's a pepper man, water is a slug monster that grows by drinking soda, and earth is basically King Midas if he was a female. (You can add your opinion on Luminous and Nightshade if you want.) What do we have for air? A giant floating head that steals peoples dreams. That sounds exactly what you would here from an element with storm gods and birds. It almost seems like she could easily be a magic character and no one would care because it actually makes sense. I'm not saying that she's a bad villain, but it seems inaccuracy with elements was never perfected to begin with. To this day day made horrible choices for certain villains and they could even be doing this even more if they continue the idea of villain figures. With all of this in mind don't expect the idea of Eye Scream to be a tech character because she's orange to be out of nowhere.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
Her method of doing anything is summoning blue hurricanes, or a large vortex, or just plain Dream Tornadoes. She could be called Valley Girl and she's Air if the powers fit. Elements and characters aren't black and white, just look at Blaster-Tron.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Graupel makes a valid point. Now look at Grave Clobber in Imaginators - that was is just devoid of all logic as far as can tell.

I never really liked Dreamcatcher to begin with; just felt like saying it.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
I'm just saying that the design of the character should have more thought if it's going to be in a certain element. The reason it seems stupid for Grave Clobber to be water is because he's a mummy. A giant walking corpse. As for Blaster Tron nothing about him makes sense for light he should be tech.
She's blue, moves along with the wind, what else do you want?

Grave Clobber is a mummy-shaped rock. Not organic. Blaster-Tron isn't orange or silver either, he's purple.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Color should not be a requirement to be in a certain element. You are mostly right about Grave Clobber but his head, hands, and feet are the only parts of him that are actually made of rock. Blaster Tron doesn't need to be orange and silver to be tech, he's a Thump Truck-ing robot. Ro-Bow is tech but he's not orange he's green. Are you saying Ro-Bow should be life instead? Broccoli Guy also moves with the wind when he moves. Should he be air?
Actually I believe the elemental tie in stems in from, how native americans believe dreams work in the first place, which is through the wind, so they would hang dreamcatchers up to snare nightmares as the wind blew through them.
Okay now it makes sense......... we'll now this thread is pointless. I wasted an entire thread for nothing. I guess if you want you can complain about other villains in certain elements.

UPDATE: You can use this thread to complain about certain villains being in certain elements if you want.