Skylanders Academy Netflix Livestream Announcement (10/28, 5pmCST)
In celebration of Skylanders Academy, we will be doing a livestream on Vaughn Live streaming a few episodes of the TV series Friday, the day of its Season 1 release. Depending on the demand of those who attend, the number of episodes we will watch may change.

We haven't decided on the time when our livestream will start, but it will take place in the Central Time Zone. On Wednesday the 26th, we will let you all know exactly when our livestream starts and also WHEN it's about to start to give users and fans time to arrive. If possible, we may even be visited by a special guest!

[Image: Skylanders%20Academy%20Logo.png]
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Man,I really can't wait for this!
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
Oh sweet! Ill try to make it!! I'm gonna try to review this show
[Image: banner_top_by_atomicphoton-d995985.png]
I'm a Writer, Designer, Artist, Gamer. I've got big plans, and soon I'll put them to work. Check some stuff out why don't ya?
DeviantArt
Youtube
[Image: journal_bottom_by_atomicphoton-d995aki.png]
I might join the livestream.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Currently playing Spyro's Adventure...
Can I ask how to join the livestream? You know, when you start it... and decided on a date.
I'd do anything right now to watch at least one episode of the show.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
For the livestream, we'll put out a link to where you can watch/attend.

The time for it is still being determined.
Right, that works for me.

Thanks, Crystal! Smile
Signing out!
the show come in three days
NICE! If I'm not A. at school or B. at youth, you can count me in!
*Screams over Krankcase being a sensei indefinitely*

Main Tumblr / Krankcase Ask Blog / GOTTA GO FAST
(10-24-2016, 05:17 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: For the livestream, we'll put out a link to where you can watch/attend.

The time for it is still being determined.
Special Guest? What special guest! NEIL DEGRAS TYSON?!? Jk

And wait could we seriously binge watch the entire season?! I totally forgot all the episodes will be up on the 28th. I hope I have that many hours to sit down and watch.
I'm a Writer, Designer, Artist, Gamer. I've got big plans, and soon I'll put them to work. Check some stuff out why don't ya?
DeviantArt
Youtube
If my calculations are right, Photon, there are 13 episodes for season 1; each episode is something in the range of 20-30 minutes, which means over 5-6 hours of watching.
I could watch it for that long - as I have played video games for even LONGER in a single session (Ori and the Blind Forest took me 8 hours to knock over in one run) - but the question then is whether my Internet will hold out for that long... and the time of the livestream. If it's anywhere near midnight my time, I probably won't get far.
Signing out!
The number of episodes we'll watch depends on those who attend the livestream. I don't know if we'll go on past three hours.
(10-25-2016, 09:08 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: The number of episodes we'll watch depends on those who attend the livestream. I don't know if we'll go on past three hours.

Well, I'm gonna be there most likely so I demand we go the whole 9 yard. BLEH. LOL.

(10-25-2016, 08:20 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: If my calculations are right, Photon, there are 13 episodes for season 1; each episode is something in the range of 20-30 minutes, which means over 5-6 hours of watching.
I could watch it for that long - as I have played video games for even LONGER in a single session (Ori and the Blind Forest took me 8 hours to knock over in one run) - but the question then is whether my Internet will hold out for that long... and the time of the livestream. If it's anywhere near midnight my time, I probably won't get far.

You are a Scientist so i trust your calculations. I got netflix on literally all electronics I own. SO I have multiple methods on how to watch it. I'm sure this will be amazing.
DeviantArt
Youtube
(10-25-2016, 09:25 PM)PhotonTH Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 08:20 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: If my calculations are right, Photon, there are 13 episodes for season 1; each episode is something in the range of 20-30 minutes, which means over 5-6 hours of watching.

You are a Scientist so i trust your calculations. I got netflix on literally all electronics I own. SO I have multiple methods on how to watch it. I'm sure this will be amazing.

Ha ha! You make me laugh, mate! Big Grin

But seriously, I'm as much of a scientist as grated cheese...
I'm a mathematics man.
(though I assume you were referring to my profile picture)

Good for you to have Netflix on all of your devices. If I could get it, I would... my Internet isn't good enough for that at the moment.
Signing out!
(10-26-2016, 12:41 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 09:25 PM)PhotonTH Wrote:

Ha ha! You make me laugh, mate! Big Grin

But seriously, I'm as much of a scientist as grated cheese...
I'm a mathematics man.
(though I assume you were referring to my profile picture)

Good for you to have Netflix on all of your devices. If I could get it, I would... my Internet isn't good enough for that at the moment.

Aww you poor kangaroo. And I'm sure you're super intelligent. I find you to be hilarious too mate. I hope you get to watch it.
DeviantArt
Youtube
Thanks, mate! Glad you find me funny! Smile
Signing out!
Date and time finalized! See you guys at the livestream Friday!
https://vaughnlive.tv/portal_masters

[Image: tumblr_ofkiudeT1j1vi4j58o1_r1_1280.png]
As long as I don't have homework on Friday, I'm in!
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I really like Dragons! I think they're cool!
Niice, it's at night but still enough time for me to catch some episodes. Hope to see you guys there!(if I remember to make an account in time)
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
What time is that Australian time? It may be too late for me.
5pm CST is 9am in Australia. You have to calculate your timezone with CST.

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/cst-to-australia-sydney
That means I'll have to be up early... I usually sleep in past 11am... sometimes noon!
Hopefully my Internet holds up!
OH damn that means I gotta get home like ASAP. my class ends at 2:15. I hope I get out early and can make it
DeviantArt
Youtube
Dammit! I tried watching the stream, but it was so buggy and laggy on my end. You might as well have shown me still shots with disjointed audio, and I'd have not know the difference.

*sigh* Life is a cruel b**** sometimes...
Sorry, Roo...
It's alright, Crystal, it's not your fault...

I won't let this defeat me, though. I will find someway to watch the show - even if that does mean getting something I'm never going to use again. (What other reason do I have to get Netflix?)
Signing out!
Had to cut the livestream short, since livestreaming isn't allowed. Only 2 episodes.
Sad that it had to be cut but it was still a great time! Wink
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I really like Dragons! I think they're cool!
The Show was good!
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
I knew it would be cut off, only a matter of time really. I have seen this happen so many times. Let's pray that the show makes it onto Kiss Cartoon soon.