Skylanders Academy Netflix Livestream Announcement (10/28, 5pmCST)
Sorry guys, couldn't make it to the livestream :I Well, I watched it on my own earlier(was expecting some connection issues so I didn't want to go blind), but well at least those who can't get Netflix got a taste for the time being.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Yeah, we had to stop after 2 episodes since Netflix doesn't allow livestreams of their shows.

But thanks for coming to the livestream, everyone!
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Well It was fun while it lasted. I recorded a majority of the first episode from the stream. And Ill be watching the rest of the episodes to see what kinda review i can write up. Thanks for organizing all this Crystal
[Image: banner_top_by_atomicphoton-d995985.png]
I'm a Writer, Designer, Artist, Gamer. I've got big plans, and soon I'll put them to work. Check some stuff out why don't ya?
DeviantArt
Youtube
[Image: journal_bottom_by_atomicphoton-d995aki.png]
Oh what they cut you off D:?
Wonder if rabb.it would have been enough Sad
No, it would've been the same result.
Ah it was netflix then :c?
Netflix doesn't allow livestreams of anykind streaming their shows.
Aww Sad
I feel sorry you had to go through so much trouble to try to stream it only for netflix to nope it off.

Hmm hopefully some other method can be found.
No it's alright. The livestream was a success regardless, it brought fans together. And hopefully more traffic on the forums will come as well. Smile
Vokadae Wrote:Aww  Sad
I feel sorry you had to go through so much trouble to try to stream it only for netflix to nope it off.

Hmm hopefully some other method can be found.

Sure hope so, and one that doesn't involve bad connections to Australian Internet.
At least most of you got to SEE the stream; I was lucky to get snap shots with sections of audio spliced in.

For my sake, I sure hope an Australian network picks up the show and ignores Netflix by putting it on one of their channels. It's a 500 mile long shot, but it's the only legal lifeline I've got to back myself on.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!