What to know about SuperChargers Racing
[Image: latest?cb=20151123234511]

Fans can augment their SuperCharger experience with a complementary, dedicated racing combat game -- Skylanders SuperChargers Racing -- for the Wii™ system and Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system. All-new tracks, augmented with power-ups, boosts, hazards and more, offer up to 50 different and exciting gameplay experiences. On Nintendo 3DS, gamers can go head-to-head with competitive multiplayer via local play or online with up to four players. Iconic Nintendo character Bowser™ and his Sky vehicle, Clown Cruiser are available in the Skylanders SuperChargers Racing Starter Packs for Wii and Nintendo 3DS and can also be played on the Wii U™ system. The Supercharged character not only works in Skylanders SuperChargers Racing, but also as amiibo in compatible Nintendo games, so players can store their saved data in both modes with a simple twist of the figure’s base.

Videos

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
This is the first kart racing game that I have played in a LONG time that I feel can compete with Mario Kart. Last time I felt this strongly about a kart racer was all the way back in '05 with Crash Tag Team Racing.

What I find interesting about SuperChargers Racing is that it takes elements from Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart AND Crash Tag Team Racing and makes it all work. Can anyone pin-point the exact details I'm referring too...?
Or should I make this a separate thread Crystal (if I may call you that)?
You can call me Crystal if you like, it is part of my name after all. Smile

And you make a separate topic on your subject.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(04-11-2016, 07:40 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: You can call me Crystal if you like, it is part of my name after all. Smile

And you make a separate topic on your subject.

Off to do that now!