Kairi_in_Skylands Art Thread v2
*sees "Roxas" - original thoughts*
That's not the same Roxas from KH, is it?

*sees the other name*
Yep... it is.

Nevertheless, adorable and well done as ever - exactly the quality I've come to expect from you.

P.S. Did you intentionally design 'Princess Namine' after Princess Peach, or did it just come out that way?
(Bear in mind that I don't play Miitopia, so I've got no idea if there is another princess character that is similar.)
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!
(08-09-2017, 08:17 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: *sees "Roxas" - original thoughts*
That's not the same Roxas from KH, is it?

*sees the other name*
Yep... it is.

Nevertheless, adorable and well done as ever - exactly the quality I've come to expect from you.

P.S. Did you intentionally design 'Princess Namine' after Princess Peach, or did it just come out that way?
(Bear in mind that I don't play Miitopia, so I've got no idea if there is another princess character that is similar.)

Been playing Miitopia lately right now i'm kinda stuck in the game... I'm gonna draw the main guys, like the Fab Fairies, The King, The Prince of a Nerby Land, The Dark Lord and the random NPC's and Heroes.

Show ContentMiitopia Spoilers:

Drawing the Princess's Dress from Miitopia is heck, so, I went for a simple design, it does kinda look like Peach's dress. I'm a junkie when it comes those two. I still might do that Sora and Kairi version, maybe for SoKai Day, since on September 17th is SoKai day a small celebration among fans of the Ship especially marking 15 years.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~   Woah, it’s that Kairi girl! 

Season 3 when?
Show ContentMiitopia spoilers:

My own version of the final boss of Miitopia.

Season 3 when?
Don't ask what is this... Just remember don't watch trash and rip off cash-ins. Because he's a Teenager.

[Image: that_one_hot_rod_who_sounds_like_sora_by...bpy0dd.png]

Season 3 when?
As you request, I'm not going to ask...

But I will still compliment your work!
Brilliant as always! Nice job! Smile
Why they picked Sora's VA of all people... He even sings... I could joke about it all day long.

Although I would love him for a Pilot or something, if only.

Season 3 when?
Kairi and Cielo, I really need to draw more concepts like this. And yes, Cielo is Kairi's "Father" in Kaden's Story, but not her biological one.

[Image: kairi_and_cielo__reuploaded__by_marielke...bqe7y7.png]

Season 3 when?
Nice job again! You always impress!
Can't wait to see what's next!
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!