Ideas for Mobile Game
Since the next mobile game will be a turn-based RPG and have real-time PvP, I'm thinking it will execute gameplay very much like Summoners War, Com2Us' other mobile RPG game. We might see lore-based quests, and can maybe upgrade our Skylanders, make them wear armor, hats.

[Image: Summoners-War-Giants-Keep-Basement-10-e1...242183.png]
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Summoners War is turn-based instead of real time, so it won't be the same gameplay, but we'll probably get the same graphics and presentation.

Might as well not do an RPG if there aren't lore-based quests. Probably an invite to paywall to have Skylander-specific quests, but maybe stuff relating to their species as a whole.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Given that it's Skylanders, wearing hats seems like a given.
I sure hope they given special powers to the Trap Masters, Sensei's and many others. Just as long as they don't make early Skylanders redundant with time. I HATE IT when that happens!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
(02-23-2017, 11:53 AM)Graupel Wrote: Summoners War is turn-based instead of real time, so it won't be the same gameplay, but we'll probably get the same graphics and presentation.

Might as well not do an RPG if there aren't lore-based quests. Probably an invite to paywall to have Skylander-specific quests, but maybe stuff relating to their species as a whole.

The Skylanders mobile game will be turn-based as well, but the PvP is different, since it's real-time.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."