Funny/Confusing Reviews on Skylanders Academy
Just thought I share a few funny reviews on Skylanders Academy Season 1 I found. Some reviewers are too wrapped in classic Spyro nostalgia, while others aren't very insightful and concluded their reviews based on one small thing about the show.

Spyro always had two horns, he didn't have any extra ones. What lol

[Image: 8d9fb5094c5979d8cc94a636eba1101e.png]

https://uccexpress.ie/skylanders-academy...-feel-bad/

UCC Express Wrote:There is also some great unintentional humour in the show when Spyro says how handsome he is multiple times. He obviously didn’t learn the meaning of the word “irony” at the academy, since he is by far the most stupid looking incarnation of Spyro.

UCC Express Wrote:As much as I’m giving out about this show, it’s only because I’m a bitter old man who sees it as a symbol of Activision holding the Spyro series hostage.

http://www.abyteofcommonsense.com/?p=615

A Byte of Common Sense Wrote:Ok, so I saw a dragon, and I thought Skylanders Academy could be nifty to watch. Then I realised that only one character was a dragon, and I decided not to watch it.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
KMACK TIME anyone?

Being serious, these people are so ignorents.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Wish Haley voiced a character in Acadamy, lol.

Skylanders, Kingdom Hearts and Pokémon Fan and SoKai Shipper.

3DS Friend Code: 4184 - 6032 - 7226
The A Byte of Common Sense reviewer Gave a negative review all because dragons weren't that prominent on the show. And he forgot about Flashwing XDD
There should be a Top 10 or Compilation of Stupid/Laughable/Ignorent Skylanders Academy Reviews.

Dragons are some part of the Skylanders Lore important yes, but not totally the main focus.

Sheesh! Some people are just plain stupid.
Or they have forgotten that we are now living in 2017 and NOT 1999! Why won't people move on from the classic series?
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
They don't have brains or know what one is.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
*chuckles and clears throat* Even though I find this pretty funny, I do find these reviews dumb as well. Why can't they just give the show a chance?
Yes, you can, Spyro, you can. You are a purple dragon, a very special creature. - Ignitus
I should be mad about these reviews because of Spyro's design but I do find them inaccurately funny. There are like 35% who are actually Nostalgia Fans who supports the original Spyro series and yet they still hating on it because of it. I do get it's their opinions of the show but I do find these pretty indulging. These are just expected from a show that was adapted from the games of Skylanders and not only their indulged with ignorance but also many things that we came to expect. They could never hate the franchise without talking about Spyro first can they?
Because sadly, that's there ONLY reason to hate the series.
Go on; name me one retro-Spyro fan who has played a game in the series and has other reasons?

You'll find your needle in a haystack somewhere in the north-east-west-south; no idea how far, though.
Well, the games are too expensive, it's not high enough quality to justify the cost, and they're too short - all valid compliants, but yeah, none towards its very existence(except physical DLC but that's fault of the industry). There's also "poor story" and "childish aesthetics" but the people I heard those from said some really foolish things about other series so I'd put those towards the "not my cup of tea by I need to justify it" pile.

IMDB also isn't that smart about the series either; their "trivia" is that Spyro has never been on other media but we have the books and comics right there...?
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Not a review, but this guy is claims to be a Skylanders Fan and hates the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eueHMIsgosk

Seriously I really want to send Eric Rogers about people saying that his show is the worst thing of 2016.

Well don't, he doesn't need to care neither should you.

There's no place for positive reviews but I do find odd there are a lot from non-Skylanders fans like TorchSheep that really like it despite the flaws but a lot from Skylander fans that don't tolerate it as much. Opinions opinions but usually you get the opposite.
There "throwing rocks" on your show don´t you get mad if PEOPLE ARE HATING YOUR WORK?!

Because i do care for this show being the best show of 2016.

Kairi, they're just opinions. They don't hurt anyone, not even Eric Rogers.
It takes a glass house to get that affected by metaphorical rocks. Eric spends enough time on twitter trying to make heads or tails of fans who can't explain themselves when asking questions.
u still like the show right?
Uh, I do, very much? But I could care less if people don't like it as long as they're not attacking the people that created it or other fans.
To each their own but one must wonder why someone would hate the show based on the character design of ONE character and not like any of the other characters or the actual content of the show. I mean I know it's Spyro and his new design isn't very popular with old fans but even then it feels like a nit-picky thing to hate a show over. But who cares, as long as the aren't sending death threats to people, let them be bitter.