Trap Team Glitches
*singing*
Clipping through wa-alls and falling though floor-oors
Warped player models and misfunctioning pick-ups
Enemies dying for no reason at all
These are a few of the glitchiest things!
*stop singing*

And Skylanders: Trap Team has themin SPADES! I'm genuinely surprised no-one ever brings up how glitchy this game is...

Until now.

Wanna talk glitches in Trap Team? Well, now you can! List some of the biggest/worst/funniest glitches you have encountered while playing the game!

I'll clear the air by mentioning some of the more commonly known ones.
  • Invincible Blackout: If you trigger Blackout's Cloud Gravity ability before an in-game cutscene is triggered, he will become COMPKETELY invincible until you take him off the Portal of Power.
  • Infinite Villain Timer: In the Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink, if - before a villains timer has expired - you jump down the first hole AS your current captured villain, when the timer runs out the villain will not return to the trap, allowing you to complete the level as the villain... provided of course you don't fall into the icky water.
  • Elemental Gate Hacking: Some Skylanders are capable of getting through certain Elemental Gates... even if they aren't a Trap Master or of the matching element. Heck, you can even go through Light and Dark gates while they are still unidentified! The methods change with each Skylander, and it doesn't work for every gate.
So, are there any other oddities that you feel worth mentioning?
(I'll save some of my specific ones for when others start posting here.)
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!
Enemies dying for no reason is because they put themselves out of bounds, the question is how. With a good eye you see them either spawn inside the wrong area(the arenas or areas with big waves are a good place to see this well) or sink through the ground before exploding.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
You think anything like those are bad? I have the Wii version and if you don't finish a certain level in under 15 minutes, the game freezes.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
Yeah the Light and Dark Elemental Gates in Soda Springs and Know-It-All Island was what got us getting Spotlight and Blackout's soul gems early. Hood Sickle's teleportation and supposedly "inaccessible" holes in those elemental gates are the culprits.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(04-26-2017, 08:20 AM)Graupel Wrote: Enemies dying for no reason is because they put themselves out of bounds, the question is how. With a good eye you see them either spawn inside the wrong area(the arenas or areas with big waves are a good place to see this well) or sink through the ground before exploding.

Um... I think you misunderstood that I was parodying the Sound Of Music song "Favourite Things" when I wrote that. It's just a set-up and not to be taken seriously.
I know why enemies die for seemingly no reason; I've had it happen to me in several games.

That sounds bad, Operationgamer17. I can only imagine Nightmare difficulty being MURDER!

Here are some other glitches that I encountered specifically:
  • Standing on Practice Target: You know those practice targets in the Academy? The ones that look like children's toy thingies (whatever they're called - doesn't matter)? Well, it turns out that you can actually stand on one of them! But be warned: the hit-box is MASSIVE!
    To do this, you must stand on the very edge of the Ealing that is directl behind it. Then, jump towards it! If you did it right, you will standing on the very top of hit-box... which is many times taller than the actual target! So you'll appear as if to be standing on thin air! Best do this with Tuff Luck, since she has a slightly bigger jump.
  • Tae Kwon Crow Insta-Kill Glitch: Um, no. This is NOT a cheats method on how to beat Tae Kwon Crow... this is a cheat method for Taw Kwon Crow to beat YOU!
    Whenever he performs his air slam that sends that attack through the floor... DON'T jump! If you do, you will all of a sudden taken hit after hit for no cause and lose all of your health... and there is no escaping it!Watch out in "A Fight To Remember" where you have to put up with two of them! It took me ages to clear that first part...
  • Incompleteable Star: I'm speaking on behalf of a friend for this one.
    Apparently the game does not register that you cleared the Light Elemental Realm in 'The Future Of Skylands.' Why? Because I have no idea!
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!
I once had my kaos get infinete time while playing the kaos Boss battle in nightmare mode. Dont know how it happened though
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCWv3syT_-8
also this...
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.