Netflix Show Hack
I though I might mention this since it kind of concerns the show.

Some ingrate hacker managed to prematurely obtain the upcoming season of hit Netflix series Orange Is The New Black, and has threatened Netflix to hold it ransom.
No, I'm serious! The loony has stated that he will prematurely leak the episodes unless he is payed otherwise.

What's worrisome here is that if THIS whack-o can do it with such a show, that also means that it could potentially happen with Skylander Academy. The cartoon was a Netflix hit last year, after all, so it is susceptible to dolts like this guy doing the same thing.

Is anyone concerned about this?
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
It would be "a blessing", but at the same time it could affect future seasons.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Finished Spyro's Adventure... Next is Giants.
I've read about this, and yes it can be a bit worrisome if the hacker decides to do the same to Skylanders Academy. If they are interested in doing that sort of thing.

But what makes me wonder is why Netflix has all of the episodes up way ahead of time.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(04-30-2017, 12:42 AM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: It would be "a blessing", but at the same time it could affect future seasons.

I was thinking the same thing.
One the one hand we get our answers early, but on the other hand it hurts the creators.
It's basically piracy what is happening.

Show ContentSpoiler:

CrystalBlazier Wrote:But what makes me wonder is why Netflix has all of the episodes up way ahead of time.

Doing it a few days in advance makes sense... a few months, though, and I don't understand it.
It's an open invitation for online pirates!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
It might depend on the show. SA's huge reveal delay might've been because of dubbing for a crazy amount of languages, and if that's not done, they wouldn't put it up on the site yet. A bigger name show might be up early since that work gets done much quicker.

edit: the guy also released the episodes at pretty bad quality, claiming some nonexistent righteousness. Netflix is a paid subscription yo, they aren't losing money over one show when people pay for HD.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.