Instead of the Regular Magic Moment...
Giants were originally going to drop out of the sky XD

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I think the reason they changed it was because it would have been too much strain on the game in the final version, because then it would require modelling and design of absolutely EVRYTHING! And the amount of potential variables it would have to consider would have been astronomical!

Though if anyone HAS a Beta version of the game, I would like to see direct gameplay footage that shows all the Giants entering the game.

P.S. Is that a Beta version of Junkyard Isle/Rumble Town?
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!
That was pretty sweet! Nice find Crystal Blazier. I wouldn't mind seeing that with every Skylander actually.
Now that's a SKYLANDing eh eh? Ok i'll stop.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~   Woah, it’s that Kairi girl! 

Season 3 when?
I've done worse, Kairi. Don't worry...
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!
(05-15-2017, 04:33 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I think the reason they changed it was because it would have been too much strain on the game in the final version, because then it would require modelling and design of absolutely EVRYTHING! And the amount of potential variables it would have to consider would have been astronomical!

Though if anyone HAS a Beta version of the game, I would like to see direct gameplay footage that shows all the Giants entering the game.

P.S. Is that a Beta version of Junkyard Isle/Rumble Town?

The version featured on the video was at Toy Fair 2012. It was only playable at the event.
Yes, I know that...

"Is that a Beta version of the level?" is what I'm asking.
Apparently, yes.