Skylanders Academy General Discussion Topic
And that's not jarring in the main series...?
(All the ones you listed - and many more - have pupilless eyes anyway.)
They're also ladies from SSA to Giants; Roller Brawl and Chill are the odd ones out, TFB games have a lot of pupiless characters.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
What a curious trend. It looks really cool tho.
I like the solution they found in the show by giving most of the pupilless ones these slightly whiter irises to tell it apart from the rest of the eye. I'm just glad they didn't actually start adding pupils to characters that aren't supposed to have them lol.
Squee?
Giving pupilless characters at least slightly brighter pupils in their eyes was probably added to make it easier for viewers to see where the character is looking at.

In the show, Eruptor says Stealth Elf has no pupils and it makes it hard to read her emotions.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(09-27-2017, 02:38 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Giving pupilless characters at least slightly brighter pupils in their eyes was probably added to make it easier for viewers to see where the character is looking at.

In the show, Eruptor says Stealth Elf has no pupils and it makes it hard to read her emotions.

Haha yeah I figured. Just think it looks cool.
Squee?
Sprocket is the best bean I love her so much.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTiL6tzDltc

New S2 clip showing off Sprocket. Seems like she's assigned to the vehicles so in the same cast importance as Snap Shot.
I just watch it... and I really loved it!
It's about time we got a character like this in... well, anything! Oh, sure, we've had tech experts before, but characters that talk cars (or in this case, 'SuperChargers') - it makes me happy!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
It's also not Mags who seems to drag out every scene she's in, good enough replacement for me.
I honestly do kinda like Mags but Sprocket works fine for me. I just hope they do give her personality a little more depth than "is tech-savvy" tho.
Squee?
I've always loved Sprocket, so I'm super excited to see her! She does give off a Mags vibe. Mags we be a great addition to the show, she has to be my favorite NPC! But I still don't understand why Hot Streak is FLYING!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!
(09-29-2017, 12:10 PM)Rovolin Wrote: I've always loved Sprocket, so I'm super excited to see her! She does give off a Mags vibe. Mags we be a great addition to the show, she has to be my favorite NPC! But I still don't understand why Hot Streak is FLYING!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!
Yay! The return of the magical flying hot steak streak! Because FLIPPING LOGIC! Lol
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I really like Dragons! I think they're cool!
It is Skylands, and the islands in the show are pretty small overall. If anything the games are the ones wrong to put land vehicles in a place where land can end at any moment.
Lol, true Graupel. Buuut, it's still weird that they chose Hot Streak as a flying vehicle. I just hope and pray that Tomb Buggy doesn't fly. That would be an incredibly large stretch of the imagination...
They all already flew in the second episode I believe.
Who is excited? Well I am but I don't have Netflix can you guys send me a video of the first episode?
raf, you can't ask for that, it's against the rules.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Finished Spyro's Adventure... Next is Giants.
(09-30-2017, 10:58 PM)rafinovich Wrote: Who is excited? Well I am but I don't have Netflix can you guys send me a video of the first episode?

Rules Wrote:Do not post illegal content
This includes episode downloads, ROMs, etc.
Yeah, raf, I think you get the message. What you're asking is wrong - I don't have Netflix, so I just put up with what I can read up on or get snippets of. (Fortunately, I should have an excuse to see my sister in a while who has Netflix... and hopefully, she still has the show.)

And besides, you're a few days early.
I'll know when it launches because it coincides with the Bathurst 1000.
Signing out!
(09-30-2017, 10:58 PM)rafinovich Wrote: Who is excited? Well I am but I don't have Netflix can you guys send me a video of the first episode?

That's illegal, mate. But luckily Netflix has a free trial month, so, if you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend just waiting until it's October 6th and use that trial month to marathon both seasons (in case you haven't seen season 1 yet).
Squee?
Sorry I ask that
The season will be released at 12 AM Friday, can't wait to watch it.
I can't watch it on midnight despite my sister let us use her Netflix account, it's not like I can't do it, but it's on my dad's laptop and I have to ask permission, I already ask him, if I can borrow his PC and he said yes, anyway I really need to hold to not watch the season finale.
I watched enough livestreams to know that midnight binging is a baaaad idea. I'll just avoid the forums and the wiki like the plague until I'm done watching.
I'll just wait until morning. Since my parents won't be home and I seriously want to watch at least two or three episodes.
12 A.M. in what timezone?
Squee?
12 AM PST, I believe.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Signing out!

Heeere's Cynder! Her voice is adorable, and she's much happier than her ingame counterpart.