Skylanders Academy General Discussion Topic
(07-09-2016, 06:24 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: All of Season 1 will be available on Day 1 -

https://twitter.com/EricRogersLA/status/...6226102272

Yaaassss! I'll be watching it all day XD
And in this room would be where I keep my legendary LUMINOUS figure!  Angel

IF THERE WAS ONE!  Angry

NOW I'M REAAALLY DONE WITH SOCIETY!  Luminous 
It's Netflix all seasons are done by Day 1.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Currently playing Spyro's Adventure...
I can see that, now.
Just really annoyed that I cannot afford Netflix in ANY capacity!

I'll just have to hope to all high heavens that an Australian network picks up the show and airs it free-to-air.
Even fatter chance than winning the lottery, though.
There's the free month thing on Netflix, if you hadn't tried that out yet.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
With all due respect Crystal, you may have forgotten (because I distinctly remember telling you about this) but I run on an Internet Data Usage system - because Australian Internet and satellite. I.e. Worst Internet ever!
Even if I COULD afford Netflix money wise, the amount of Internet it would otherwise chew up for me would leave me with Internet that runs at a a quarter of a snails pace.

If only I had some sort of alternative...
If only all of us did!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Leaked photo of Academy Spyro.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH0osnVBYVP/?hl=en

[Image: 2523ebaec0febc9b72f8eddf5ae3f927.png]
Either that was supposed to be in 3D, or at the moment the photo was taken it was a fast animation change. Did you notice the double image of Spyro? I can barely get a good look because of it.

Still ticked off that I won't be able to- you know what? I think you get the idea!
Signing out!
It's the photo while the animation is in motion.
Wished they allowed to film i want to hear the audio and watch the show in motion.
To CrystalBlazier:
Thought so.

To Kairi_in_Skylands:
That would be illegal. The poor person that otherwise filmed the show would get in trouble, and possibly fined over releasing a TV show as their own - because they are clearly filming it from outside the TV monitor.
I'd love to see show footage too, but I'm just being content with the circumstances I have.
Signing out!
And since there's no mentions of Skylanders to be at Comic Con... ugh we need a trailer like now.
Unless Activision want to keep it under tight wrap, they can at least spare the first minute or so of the first episode. That's roughly how much Sonic Boom got when it was previewed at E3 2014.
Signing out!
No Skylanders Academy at Comic Con....

https://twitter.com/EricRogersLA/status/...0465661952
Also interesting reply of Eric Rogers about if Skylanders: Academy could come out at the same time in other countries.
Well if it's on Netflix, the surely it WILL come out globally simultaneously.
I don't have it so I don't really know. I'm just spit-ballin'.
Signing out!
If it does, the Dubbing Studios in other countries might be starting to dub all the episodes.

Also it's kinda weird we are really getting bearly news about Academy and Imaginators.
What is sure is that it will be available in english and french at the same time.
For the rest, I have no idea.
More images! From Sweet Suite!

[Image: fGh96eC.jpg]
That's the Pilote ! Heart
Original is this video:

Keep your eyes on the VERY right of the screen at all times. There's a mirror on the booth, and it's catching the trailer whenever he pans his camera just a bit to the side.
If you put it at high quality, you can also see Wind-Up very clearly and what seems to be Freeze Blade.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
(07-21-2016, 03:09 PM)Graupel Wrote: Original is this video:

Keep your eyes on the VERY right of the screen at all times. There's a mirror on the booth, and it's catching the trailer whenever he pans his camera just a bit to the side.
If you put it at high quality, you can also see Wind-Up very clearly and what seems to be Freeze Blade.

Mostly shots from the Pilote. Smile

Wind-up : Yes that's him.
Freeze Blade : I'm pretty sure he's not in the series.
It's a bit after the Wind-Up screenshot. There's a large ice-like object, then you see something black with white blank eyes. COULD be Nightfall,but I'm not getting my hopes up.
(07-21-2016, 03:36 PM)Graupel Wrote: It's a bit after the Wind-Up screenshot. There's a large ice-like object, then you see something black with white blank eyes. COULD be Nightfall,but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sorry, Nightfall is not in the series. Wink
And as far as I remember, Freeze Blade is not in SA either.

But you're right, there's a block of ice in the Pilote episode, but Freeze Blade has nothing to do with it. Wink
Well, how do you know? Did you get to see the pilot episode somewhere?
(07-21-2016, 10:12 AM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: More images! From Sweet Suite!

[Image: fGh96eC.jpg]

Look at the Logo is simliar to the original logo... and also look at all those screens.
(07-21-2016, 04:00 PM)Graupel Wrote: Well, how do you know? Did you get to see the pilot episode somewhere?

I worked on the series. There's not much we have the right to say, though. Every single person who worked on the show signed a NDA.
Wait, you worked on the series?
(07-21-2016, 04:08 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: Wait, you worked on the series?

Yes. Smile
Oh, I didn't see anything in your introduction that implied that. Well, thanks for deconfirming, considering I'm the only one that went looking after a youtuber talked about it with Eric Rogers, it's going to make things easier.

It doesn't seem like it's the full pilot, it looks a bit more like a retrospective trailer. Before the Academy stuff, they show one of the Trap Team trailers, the Macy's Children's Day Parade Eruptor and some lettering I can't distinguish(really tempting to edit the video and mirror it so it's readable but it's too small and hard to see anyway).
(07-21-2016, 04:04 PM)Oirazel Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 04:00 PM)Graupel Wrote: Well, how do you know? Did you get to see the pilot episode somewhere?

I worked on the series. There's not much we have the right to say, though. Every single person who worked on the show signed a NDA.

Oh! If you are indeed part of the team that worked on the series, welcome to the fan forum of Skylands Academy. Smile