Skylanders Academy General Discussion Topic
OMGOSH! She's so nice! HYPE UP!!!!

On a side note, TeamTo still seems to have a bit of trouble making the mouths sync of with the English.
I think I might actually like this one better!
Squee?
One more clip!

Cynder gets beat up a bunch.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
So tomorrow is the release of season 2 the spoilers will be everywhere... Ugh must resist spoiling.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~   Woah, it’s that Kairi girl! 

Season 3 when?
She's fiiine XD
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Cynder has some wicked abilities. Could her shadow dash be any cooler????
I'm not sure if I want to wade through the spoilers tomorrow, just to see if they mess anything up too much, or just experience it all myself.
Wish I could join in, but...
I ain't got Netflix so I'll have to go with them spoilers.

Not that I will be paying attention this weekend - Bathurst 1000 is on.
Just tried to watch at least one episode of season 2 before going to bed for school, but I remembered that my est is 3 hours ahead of pst so I can't watch it yet unless I want to stay to up 3 am est and fall asleep is class(which will happen either way because my history teacher loves long lectures lol) but I'm already ready to sleep now so I'll just wait till after school-Zzzzzzzzzzzz........
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I really like Dragons! I think they're cool!
Ugh I really want to watch it at midnight, but I can't, I think I won't be sleeping tonight, can't wait to watch the show in the morning.

Season 3 when?
We can make it! Only a few hours to go!
Video error?? Are you kidding me, Netflix??
S2 on Netflix, but I keep getting an error message when I try to play it on multiple devices. C'mon, Netflix.
Squee?
The episode summaries are up, seems like the videos themselves aren't even uploaded.
Welp I already know what the episode are going to be about, must resist watching the last one.

Season 3 when?
Okay so (not sure if this is for everyone else's Netflix) season 2 is gone. Season 1 episodes are working fine. Hope this means they're onto fixing whatever is wrong.
Squee?
Yeah, it's happening to all of us. Netflix didn't upload the S2 episodes on time.

EDIT:
Looks like Netflix is reuploading the episodes...
It appears that the problem has been fixed!
Squee?
Watched it aaaalll. Even if I don't like binging, because I actually want to browse the internet with no spoilers.

Great season. Better than S1 by default, though I expected a little more from a lot of things.
Saw until Episode 3 i'm still not over that episode.

Season 3 when?
Spent all day after school binge watching all the episodes and I can say.....THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE WATCHED IN A LONG TIME!!!!
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I got a few season 1 episode left to watch before I start watching season 2.

Also since the beginning of Season 1, I had this feeling that James Hetfield voiced Wolfgang and I just got confirmation that I was right.
It made perfect sense to have the lead singer of Metallica voice the only Doomraider with a guitar.
Indeed...there's nothing more satisfying then realising a actor you like is voicing a character you enjoy.
https://twitter.com/EricRogersLA/status/...5257049088

Eric listed every character cut because of the budget issues. Two villains and as many as FOUR heroes, and a lore episode for Elfy.
Show ContentSpoiler::
Yes, you can, Spyro, you can. You are a purple dragon, a very special creature. - Ignitus
God dang budget! I would have LOVED to learn more about Elf's background and seeing tree rex would have been spectacular as well! Oh well better luck time, this season was still pretty phenomenal non the less even with cut stories.
I would loved if there was more new Voice Actors in this season. Don't get me wrong with the guy voicing a lot of characters but I wanted to see more.

Season 3 when?
Who's Tree Stomp? Is that a new character or is it Stump Smash?
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
It's Tree Rex, he mispelled the name at first.
We found the company that did the new design sequence on the Season 2 opening~

https://twitter.com/exp_perception/statu...2484847616
Still love the new Intro, I wonder for Season 3.

Season 3 when?