First4Figures Releases Collectible Statue Poll for Skylanders Spyro
First4Figures is a company specialized in making high-end collectible figures from licenses such as The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Super Mario, Okami, Full Metal Alchemist, Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic the Hedgehog and many others.

They have just opened a poll for Skylanders fans for vote for a resin collectible (non-playable statue) of Skylanders Spyro!

Despite the large amount of no's, F4F is only focusing the YES VOTES! Even if there are over 500+ no votes, getting the yes votes past 450+ is all that matters!

So, if you have a Facebook account, join the First 4 Figures Official Collector's Club first in order to vote!

Link to the club to request to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4fi...9298161731
Link to the poll: https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4fi...903343070/

[Image: 9e5a740a2c8fe407b895ae2abd385d21.png]
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I voted Yes
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
I wish I could vote, but I don't have FaceBook. But I would vote yes.
"Let's heat things up!"
Skylanders and dragons for life!
Whirlwind Flashwing Sunburn Camo Spyro Drobot Cynder Echo Spotlight Blackout 
I don't have an FB account, but my mom does, so I asked if I could vote yes via her account and she said yes. SO I HAVE DONE SO, AND STUFF!

rest in pieces, future!wallet
We reached 143 votes, not bad for the first day X3
Just watch that number stagnate...
The haters will simply CRUSH that vote under!

Personally, I'd prefer figures for the Skylanders Academy characters. Particularly of Stealth Elf.
(Though the fact that he used a picture from the show seems kind of... suss.)
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!
Yeah I was kinda upset when I saw that there are more no votes than yes votes. Simply all because of the haters. But it's a good thing F4F will only focus on yes votes, so we still have a chance.
"Let's heat things up!"
Yes I did but theres so many Nos omg
[Image: banner_top_by_atomicphoton-d995985.png]
I'm a Writer, Designer, Artist, Gamer. I've got big plans, and soon I'll put them to work. Check some stuff out why don't ya?
DeviantArt
Youtube
[Image: journal_bottom_by_atomicphoton-d995aki.png]
Why do they have a no option in the first place. It seems just as pointless as a dislike button. if you don't like it just change it to something else.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
Yeah what's the point of a "no" option? Only the yes votes count, so that's a plus.
"Let's heat things up!"
(08-06-2017, 03:34 PM)spyrofreestyle Wrote: Why do they have a no option in the first place. It seems just as pointless as a dislike button. if you don't like it just change it to something else.

Might be Facebook's limitations with a minimum of two options, dunno. They coulf always have 'no' as 'never played skylanders' like another forum does, but people would get salty in the comments more than usual.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Yeah, FB polls can't have just one option. Plus it wouldn't be fair for the community if it was just yes.
Just a quick update: a fan suggested F4F to do the Skylanders Spyro Statue's Exclusive Edition with Legendary colors! One of the admins say they will look into it if enough people voice out.

[Image: f50c4dfac81df88c0714ccb00dfe83a6.png]
That'd be pretty neat, actually.
Yeah, let's have that as a limited option!
You guys notice anything new about me?
Specifically the top part of my head?

Yeah, it's uh... it's a super scary hat.
No big deal!
Wow, a lot of people in the group like the idea. XD
(08-13-2017, 03:55 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Wow, a lot of people in the group like the idea. XD

Seriously? Are you serious?!
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
According to the positive 24 fan reactions to the idea.
Just a quick update: What pose would be perfect for the Skylanders Spyro statue? I was thinking of a pose from the Netflix show.
I agree it looks cuter
New Facebook feature reveals that the Skylanders Spyro poll has the most viewed in the last 28 days lol

[Image: 7513ff1975d75dcf74d47d58ab64371b.png]
Update on the poll: We've reached 265 yes votes on the poll. 185 yes votes left. Spread the word to your Skylanders-loving friends and collectors who have Facebook and let them know of this poll!