Other Collectible Statue Companies besides First4Figures
With the high possibility of the First4Figures Skylanders Spyro poll quota not ever being reached, what other collectible statue company do you guys think would be good for Skylander collectors?

I was thinking perhaps Project Triforce; several of their collectible character/item statues are high quality and several of them range from $50-200.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Well, you have to go with the obvious for starters:
Stealth Elf, Eruptor, Jet-Vac and Pop Fizz.

But also the other non-Skylanders:
Eon, Hugo, Flynn, Cali, Kaos and Glumshanks.

And as a pipe dream... I want me Roller Brawl!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Skylanders Comic!Malefor, make it happen.

As for Skylanders me want to see Snap Shot, Food Fight, Fire Kracken or Gill Grunt (pls don't be mad).
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~  Sora is the best gift...

3DS Friend Code: 4184 - 6032 - 7226
I was talking about a potential company for Skylanders collectible statues like the one I mentioned in my OP, but your ideas for possible character statues are okay here too.. Smile

I still go by the idea of Project Triforce, they can make good Skylander character statues. I like the idea of a Fire Viper statue but it may be a little expensive.
I don't know other companies though. I'm quite iffy who would do such thing, you know how the gaming community is.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~  Sora is the best gift...

3DS Friend Code: 4184 - 6032 - 7226
Kairi is right. You'd have to make sure the person is really dedicated to the cause, and not everyone is as passionate about Skylanders as we are.

Besides, a team by the name of Project Triforce sounds like they only care about The Legend Of Zelda series.
Come to think of it, Project Triforce sounds more like a fan-made The Legend of Zelda remaster project. Please tell me that that's just a coincidence...
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Not exactly, Project Triforce has done other licensed characters, like Sackboys from Little Big Planets,Tetris, Yooka-Laylee, Halo, etc. :3

But you're right, it depends on Activision and the statue company.
That stinks!!!! I wasn't planning on buying one of the figures, but it's ridiculous that they strung everyone along like that. I sadly can't see anyone else doing a collectible statue. =(