Nintendo mini Direct 1-11-2018

Our first Nintendo Direct in 2018
I'm hyper for Hyrule warriors getting a switch port
Nice to see The World Ends With You getting back on its feet and Tropical Freeze getting the recognition it deserves.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
I'm more interested in Fe. Smile
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Even I have yet to get pokken tournament (or a switch for that matter) I am excited for the game to finally get a new figher!
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I really like Dragons! I think they're cool!
(01-11-2018, 01:52 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: I'm more interested in Fe. Smile

Agreed! Most of those games look like nothing special. Fe looks pretty unique!
The World Ends with You Final Remix WHAT?! Also Fe is cool, is cool. Also Mega Rayquaza as a Support Pokémon, I wonder how OP it is.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Finished Spyro's Adventure... Next is Giants.
(01-11-2018, 01:52 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: I'm more interested in Fe. Smile

Dunno, Unravel has shown EA won't bat an eye at a good indie game and go straight back to poisonous game design. As much as it's cool to support these games, Fe is looking more like something to get at a sale with that publisher.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
I haven't heard about Fe since I think E32015, 2016??? When the Project was announced? But It does somehow has an appeal to it, i'm interested on Fe as well, but I don't have a Switch or a console for it, and I don't think this will get a PC version. Also it comes out in Feburary... which is a plus.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Finished Spyro's Adventure... Next is Giants.
I'm most interested in the Mario + Rabbids DLC. I've watched this guy's Let's Play of the game and - while he isn't the best player, a fact that is driving my fast-thinking tactical mind CRAZY - he is funny and surprisingly innovative. Plus, it allowed me to see the whole game without playing it (benefit of YouTube, am I right?), and I'm eager to see more!
Just wondering what DK's weapons and abilities will be?

Also, why no playable Wario or Waluigi yet? ESPECIALLY Waluigi?! I need my dose of "Wah!"
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
(01-18-2018, 08:10 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I'm most interested in the Mario + Rabbids DLC. I've watched this guy's Let's Play of the game and - while he isn't the best player, a fact that is driving my fast-thinking tactical mind CRAZY - he is funny and surprisingly innovative. Plus, it allowed me to see the whole game without playing it (benefit of YouTube, am I right?), and I'm eager to see more!
Just wondering what DK's weapons and abilities will be?

Also, why no playable Wario or Waluigi yet? ESPECIALLY Waluigi?! I need my dose of "Wah!"

Maybe something like his coconut gun from the N64 game, or borrow some of his moves from Skylanders super chargers.
Possibly.
Mind you, I did come up with some concepts for Wario and Waluigi if they became playable. Wanna hear them? (I'd have to PM them to you since... you know, it would be off-topic here.)
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!