No Skylanders Info at 2018 Activision Earnings Call
So CoinOp TV just posted a video about the Activision Earnings call. Apparently there was no mention of Skylanders there. I don't really have anything so say on this beyond that I'm not surprised but still hopeful. I'm more worried about Hirshberg's departure, since he really seemed to back up the franchise. In situations like this, I don't like to speculate too much, but I wanted to put this out there. What do you think?
Yeah, no Skylanders info was mentioned. But Com2Us did mention that the mobile game is still on the way:

http://com2us.com/company/press/2574
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I'm starting to think we should try making our own Skylander fun until we get something.
Everywhere I go in regards to Skylanders at the moment is deader than a roadkill possum caught in peak hour traffic on the road out of Adelaide.
(And yes, I've been playing some Sam and Max lately - hence the unusual choice of words.)
So it's just the Mobile Game they're focusing on when comes to Skylanders content in 2018. I have a feeling this is going to be intense when we get into the month of March or April with no available news.
"Check out Skylanders Traplocke! A new way to play Trap Team."
It's in the Trap Team forums. Duh.
If there is a new game it will probably be revealed in June like the most recent installments. It's really getting annoying.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
Maybe that's a good thing. A mobile game in the summer and a main game in October or November is a good way to keep us going because at least we get something for an all year wait. Hearing that news may not be the news we're expecting but it's for the mobile so I'm happy about this small details even the mobile game's going to bomb with graphic flaws like Battlecast and Battlegrounds. Both of them have good concept for their franchise but their executions are really bad. It's Activisions fault that these two does not get much great graphics so I hope 2018's Skylander mobile game doesn't get the same treatment.
The mobile game's set to come out in Q1 2018 before summer.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(02-10-2018, 05:05 AM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: The mobile game's set to come out in Q1 2018 before summer.

But there are no reveal for it yet. If it does come out in the first quarter, it would be rushed and I'm not sure how they'll reveal it.
(02-10-2018, 05:05 AM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: The mobile game's set to come out in Q1 2018 before summer.

Maybe before summer for you...
For me, I'm waiting for summer to END!! I'm melting as we speak!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
I'm playing Summoners Wars right now and I have to say, this has some great things despite being as a generic RPG mobile game so now I'm expecting the same thing with Skylanders: mobile... rpg... Summoners Wars... game. (this is a game name joke fyi). But for some reason I can't have the username of "DashTwisterstorm" in game so I go by the name of "Dasherstorm" Thats freakin dumb