Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Fan reactions at E3 2018, including my own -

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I can't wait for this game! It looks new yet it's still the same three games!

One major thing that I like about the Spyro Reignited Trilogy is that it's much more colorful than the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. I mean, I think the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is a fantastic looking game, but it's like it's trying to look somewhat realistic yet cartoon-y. I'm not really a fan of that art style. While for Spyro Reignited Trilogy, it looks super cartoon-y and colorful and I love that art style!
The animations in the game are pretty lively it stays true to the originals.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ I make silly AUs for a living.
GameStop posted some clips from the Spyro Reignited Trilogy on Cliff Town and Lofty Castle.

Oh yeah, regarding the fan questions at E3 2018 last week, I was told 'wait and see' when I askedd them your questions, Roo.

And here's some preorder bonuses for those who preordered through the playstation network. If you already preordered Reignited for the PS4, you can get the theme and two Spyro avatars for free.

(06-20-2018, 10:13 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Oh yeah, regarding the fan questions at E3 2018 last week, I was told 'wait and see' when I asked them your questions, Roo.

Hm... interesting.
I wonder why I always seem to hit a nerve with these things?

First it was the whole "Pancakes and a hug" before Academy was released, now this.
Guess that's what happens when you think abstractly.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
What question did you ask?
I asked two questions:
  1. Will assets/features from the Japanese games be coming, specifically the dragonfly eggs?
  2. Will characters from Crash, Skylanders or anything else related be making cameos/Eater Egg appearances?
Signing out!
Yeah, they don't want to spoil surprises or they can't say at the moment.
That's what has got me interested.
Most developers usually say "No comment." Which is basically code for "No."

I'm getting flashbacks of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale with everyone asking about Crash Bandicoot.
Signing out!
People on Reddit are reporting that the Spyro trailer is included in the menu of the Switch version of the Crash N. Sane Trilogy.
Yeah, somone got the Nintendo Switch version early from their Best Buy.