Concept: Spyro Heroes
Lightbulb 
I've been thinking of this idea for a while, and I'd like to ask you guys what you think and what are your thoughts.

Currently, there are 3 different iterations of Spyro- oh, forget all of this build-up. I'm just going to say it:

Spyro Heroes
A crossover of all 3 Spyro series.

It's been well established that all 3 versions of Spyro are seperate from one another and are NOT canon to one each other. This also means that they have their own worlds, allies and powers unique to each of them.
So why not create a crossover between all 3 in a style similar to something like Dynasty Warriors?
(And before anyone asks, yes, I am aware that Koei Tecmo would not be able to work on this idea since it is a Japanese studio... but that's beside the point.)

Taking all 3 franchises, and mixing them together to create a game that manages to blend all 3 worlds together I believe would be a great way to pease all fandoms with a single game.

What do you think guys?
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
This would be an interesting idea, but I feel like it wouldn't happen. Toys For Bob seems to be adamant that Classic Spyro and Skylanders Spyro are separate entities entirely. Also I think more classic Spyro games need to come out first before this could be a thing, and people want an actually good Crash Bandicoot crossover first. And I don't know if this could reunite the fanbase honestly.
[Image: ftEzroE.gif]