just begun redoing all heroic challenges..
decided to train up my old with their heroic challenges and since imaginators erased everyone's data on their completed challenges, I'ved decided to redo them. I'll admit, it's been a long time since I completed everyone's heroic challenges on every figure I has.
so far, I've completed series 2 Chill's heroic challenges.
Yeah, I hate how damn tedious to even do it with 1 character. I’ve done this with my favourite Skylanders only (Camo, Boomer, Wham-Shell and Sunburn).
Favourite Skylanders Game: Spyro’s Adventure 

Top 5 Skylanders: Boomer  Sunburn Camo Stealthelf Whamshell
Welp, I'm doing Tree rex's run with the challenges.so far, I'm having trouble with 'Save the purple Chompies' since there are alot of purple chompies around that are sometimes mixed up with the green one.
I’ve seen people complain about this one before. I’ve only had trouble with this challenge as Boomer, as his attacks hit attacks hit enemies around him. I imagine Tree Rex will have a lot of trouble with that one too.

(04-29-2018, 01:05 PM)eMcP! Wrote: I’ve seen people complain about this one before. I’ve only had trouble with this challenge as Boomer, as his attacks hit attacks hit enemies around him. I imagine Tree Rex will have a lot of trouble with that one too.
I know, not just he can stomp though all chompies, plus his bird buddy can also strike purple chompies too.
I’m going to assume every heroic challenge is possible with every single Skylander. Perhaps resetting Tree Rex would make it easier?