Pokemon Thread
Just 2 more weeks until we can get our hands on Ultra Sun/Moon!
I still wonder if they'll have plans for the mythical Pokemon this generation.
plus I wonder if they will partner up with Genius Sonority so we can get a chance to battle Evice, Nascour, Gonzap, Miror B, and Greevil from team snagem and Cipher.
So it seems the rumors were true and past villain team boss are coming back as well. Which also means
Show ContentSpoiler:
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I really like Dragons! I think they're cool!
At the moment, my Internet is - to put it simple - rubbish. So I'm going to assume I've seen the video based off of what everyone is saying...

I've only got one thing to say, and it requires quoting a black, Scottish cyclops:
Demoman Wrote:What's THIS now?!
This is doubly confusing as it is baffling for me... I can't seem to understand why they would bring Team Rocket back outside of fan service.

I'm growing worried for this game... it may be doing too much for its own good.
Basically, the inverse of Skylanders: Imaginators... yes, I'm still not over that.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
*cries*

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Saw the movie...

Show ContentSpoiler:
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Wish Haley voiced a character in Acadamy, lol.

Skylanders, Kingdom Hearts and Pokémon Fan and SoKai Shipper.

3DS Friend Code: 4184 - 6032 - 7226
Just checked my calendar and it's 10 days until we can finally get our hands on Ultra Sun/Moon! what are you looking forward to?
for me, playing woth totem sized Pokemon looks fun.
Be careful guys. The game’s leaking like crazy.
https://gonintendo.com/stories/294980-po...azy-be-car
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
Oh. I saw the leaks I don't mind Spoiler for minor things. Except the story, yeah I don't want to get spoiled.

Like crazy? ROM was dumped on the internet, just like with other 3DS games this year. I would advise staying away from most main forums because people might be putting new names on spoilers.

Show ContentSpoiler:
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Show ContentSpoiler:

New Mimikyu Z-Move

*sees thumbnail*
What is this? Biggest Loser PokèMon Edition?

*watches video*
That is NOT a Fairy-type move!
If anything, that has to be among the most disturbing things I have ever seen.

No, Mimikyu, I do NOT want a hug!!
it's almost time to get Ultra Sun/Moon! I've been looking into some information on what kinds of moves we'll beable to teach our Pokemon though the move tutors. (it makes me wished some more fun moves would be taughtable like Mimic, metronome, tri attack, play rough, wish, and moonblast, to name a few. (maybe some teachable egg moves to make things even better for some of the Pokemon)
New trailer:

Show ContentSpoiler:
I'm definitely looking forward to teaching some of my new Pokemon some new moves. such as a drain punching buzzwole, skill swaping combo with Vaporeon! (It's a good move to turn Vaporeon into a battle medic in double battles)

alright, since it's close to release time, it's time to summary this game
since we all know, being the enhanced version means some new Pokemon, a 3rd legendary Pokemon that has connection with the other two legendary Pokemon. in this case, Necrozma fusing with Solgaleo and Lunala to make itself to combined their powers and signature moves, kind of like how Kyurem did with Reshiram and Zekrom.
new islands to explore,
and it looks like special Rockruff will be getting a dusk Lycanroc. (most likely give away ones)
plus some more Pokemon are getting exclusive Z-moves (ether a powerful one time attack or turns a support move into etherva state booster or regain health.)
now even MORE Ultra beasts appeared. plus this time we actually get to explore the ultra wormholes (where the Uktra beasts came from)
Ultra Megalopolis, a world where the light was stolen by Necrozma.
alien trainers (from the wormholes, and they co
Move Tutors, huh? Looks like the meta-game just got flipped on it's head.
Again.

But what is this "Ultra Burst" thing? Is this Necrozma's version of Z-power?
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Avoid youtube at all costs unless you finished Pokemon US UM story mode and post game.
I've been checking in Serebii's site and things are getting interesting!
I've been playing the games for awhile. I'll admit, it's really fun, plus having to battle new Totem Pokemon was a challenge. (plus I have been playing both versions) oh yea, speaking of totem Pokemon, I've been playing with the playable Totem Pokemon and they are impressive. and speaking of challenges, during the battle with Totem Marowak, here's an extra challenge while trying to defeat it: operation steal thick club, Totem Marowak IS holding a thick club and can make the battle with Marowak more of a challenge, as it boosts it's physical attacks! you should steal this item as it will come handy for you if you're rasing your own Marowak! (plus a playable Totem sized Marowak can easily one hit KO many things including Totem Lurantis with a fire punch with a thick club)
*copied from serebii*
Pokémon Crystal has been confirmed for release on the Virtual Console on January 26th 2018. This will have connectivity with the Generation 7 games and also encounter Celebi within the game. In the Japanese version, when you beat the Elite Four and go to the Pokémon Communication Center in Goldenrod City, you'll be gifted with the GS Ball. It's currently unclear what the method will be in America and Europe
A physical version will come in Europe on January 26th 2018 which contains the download code in a box, while in Japan a Physical edition is coming with a magnet based on its cartridge, stickers and a poster of all the Pokémon
We covered this game in full back in 2000 so be sure to check our section for full details
---------------------------------------------------

alright, so Pokemon crystal has finally joined gold and silver for virtual console in....ON my birthday!? nice!

The 3DS Detective Pikachu is now localized in English for March: