Finally finished co-op.
Wooooo! I am so happy! I was able to visit my best friend around a week ago as of the making of this thread, and so we were able to finish co-oping Trap Team with the exception of the Light Element Expansion Pack (Darn Scalpers!). I even bought myself Echo on Amazon and found a Legendry Jawbreaker at Toys R Us. I have to say both are amazing characters to play as! Anyhow I just wanted to "woot" about it I guess lol. I have to say I was impressed with the level design of the game lots of fun side areas.
And the final boss was too hard~?
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Yeah, I got close enough to team wipes co-oping the Golden Queen,can't even imagine doing Traptanium Kaos any other way than alone since it's easy to get in a bad camera position. But hey, if you have friends to play through the entire game,awesome - mine show up once every few months and usually they don't stick around long enough :C
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Lmao! You should of seen the pile of dead Skylanders we had lolololol! I lost like 6 and my poor friend, I kid you not lost like 15 because of where they spawned him! But you know what we still managed and it was a ton of fun so totally worth.

I feel your pain Graupel we started this co-op last year in the fall and we just completed it last week when I went there for a few days which is why I was so excited we completed it.
I hate to brag, but I can defeat Traptanium Kaos on Nightamre mode WITHOUT losing a single Skylander.
All you really need is a Skylander with a flight ability, some good timing and INSANELY skills! If I could, I would be doing Omega Snake's next April Fool's Day boss strategy on said boss...
Oh wait, none of you know who he is do you?
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Solo is possible,but with co-op you're juggling to not mistake yourself for the friend,and with the far away camera it's really easy to get mixed up and get a shockwave to the face. Even worse in Nightmare where it's a 2hko(and no thanks,never trying Don't Switch there - my fingers hurt enough from a regular session).
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
It's a struggle... But it's do-able. Then again I see myself in the elite class of gamer; only self proclaimed, haven't proved it to anyone else yet. And currently cannot. Sad
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!