Raiders of the Lost Arkus Part 2 (S3 13)
Raiders of the Lost Arkus Part 2
As the Skylanders race against time to stop Kaos from destroying the Core of Light, Strykore tries to pull Kaossandra back to the evil side.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
that was best and awesome final season ever, where i saw season 3
(09-28-2018, 04:01 AM)stevenvasgreek Wrote: that was best and awesome final season ever, where i saw season 3

I;m still working my way through though I agree what I;ve seen so far is awesome...wondering where cynder is...surely the writers haven;t forgotten about her  Huh

(note...spoiler away...I don;t mind spoilers)
Well....I guess I'm am emotional wreck now who is shaking (no, literally, my leg won't stop doing the thing). Whoops. Probably shouldn't have watched the entire thing within a day. Anywho...
Spoiler:
Squee?
Good season finale!

Spoiler:
(09-28-2018, 10:33 AM)Skylacine Wrote: Well....I guess I'm am emotional wreck now who is shaking (no, literally, my leg won't stop doing the thing). Whoops. Probably shouldn't have watched the entire thing within a day. Anywho...
Spoiler:

I hope you're wrong and a season 4 is planned...it'll suck that they leave it like this...
It's a terrible day for rain.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
I'm emotionally destroyed.

Spoiler:
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Under the Same Sky
There is something I don't quite understand.

Spoiler:
I know I'm like 6 months late to the discussion, but I finally had time to finish Season 3 over Christmas break.

Spoiler: