Skylander Sensei OC: Soraither (Done)
I'm Making a Skylander Sensei OC, this is what i got so far, i'll post the Full version later. It doesn't look it would fit to Skylanders, but one could dream. By the way, this isn't for the contest, since the contest is U.S. Only and I don't live in the U.S. 

[Image: 51512e1116c8b781c649dd4384fe953d-da5atgt.png]

Update: It's done. 

[Image: aeaca10936b84c0ea20046862c51d397-da5e9h7.png]

I'm still working on the Bio.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Destiny to Skylands
Hey, that looks pretty good! I'm not sure I would call it Sensei OC, but if YOU were able to enter that contest, I'd want an Imaginator with that mug - I really like dark and sinister characters and designs.
I know, DAMN THAT CONTEST!!

I look forward to seeing the full design - I'm liking it so far!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Thanks, but i know it wouldn't fit the Sensei Status. But i already made a SuperCharger OC in the past, so i wanted to create a sensei as part of the tradition.

Also i might do a Tech Bowslinger Sensei.
Hmm... That sounds interesting. I'm thinking mechanical and/or explosive arrowheads for the weapon... can't picture the actual character.
Alright, I look forward to it!
Signing out!

The Sensei OC, it's done.
Wow... That looks... Amazing!
OK, now I'M annoyed that you cannot enter the competition!
I still wished Activision made an International Contest. Soraither would have been at least in the 10 best entries.
Pretty cool character and drawing regardless that it fits Skylanders or not Smile
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
(06-07-2016, 01:43 AM)Legends of Skylands Wrote: Pretty cool character and drawing regardless that it fits Skylanders or not Smile

Thanks. Maybe because of the hands, but since Imaginators you can have five fingers... why not Skylanders too?
Looks really gargoyle-esque, totally cool!
[Image: shwigityshwonshwei.png]
I'm an awful, little, red dragon!

(06-07-2016, 10:21 PM)Weremagnus Wrote: Looks really gargoyle-esque, totally cool!

Thanks. I just colored the Character so randomly to make it fit into the Element, that many are pointing at me it looks like a Gargoyle.
Update on Soraither: Despite being a Dark Brawler Sensei. He actually has an 'own' element, which is Anti-Heart. Yeah Heart and Anti-Heart are my concept for Elements for Skylanders : P However i don't want to edit him because people will think is lazy.
Heart and Anti-Heart? Hmm... I wonder where you got THOSE ideas from?

(Clearly being sarcastic. It's gotta be Kingdom Hearts!)
Signing out!

I did add some little lore into it. Yes i does have KH influnces. The Anti-Heart was an idea of a friend of mine. It was supposed to be Negative Heart, but it's kinda obivious.

However i don't think people would do Skylanders with this Fan Element.
Just as long as Anti-Heart is NOTHING like Anti-Form in terms of gameplay, then it should be fine.
I've heard my fair share of Anti-Form horror stories.
Signing out!

The concept of the two elements is basically is like Heart = Positive Emotions and Anti-Heart = Negative Emotions.

The Element is more like the Heart refering in the metaphorical way, not literally. However some powers does come from the heart itself.