World of Final Fantasy Thread (Sora Summon comes out on the 24th!)
The all Propose Thread for the Spin Off Final Fantasy Game: World of Final Fantasy 

Jump Festa '16 Trailer (For some reason this Trailer never came out in english)

E3 2016 Trailer (English Audio for Real this time)
The Game comes out in Octuber 25th in North America, Octuber 27th in Japan and Octuber 28th in Europe.

I'll post news about this game and feel free to discuss about the game here.

So far:
-Limited Edition and Collector´s Edition.
-Static Arts Figures coming arround 2017
-The Game has over 100 hours of Gameplay worthy.
-Over more then 200 Mirages to capture.
-Two Mirages based on Xenogears and Einhander appears in this game.
-Cinematics in Anime Style are featured in the game, instend of CG Cinematics, excluding the Sephiroth Summon and
Spoiler:

-Reynn, Lann, Tama and others will appear in Pictlogica: Final Fantasy, the Trading Card Game, Dissidia Arcade (Music and two icons) and Record Keeper.

~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Destiny to Skylands
Josh Keaton Voices Lann in World of Final Fantasy. Source:

https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasy/ph...50/?type=3

Well I have some Spyro Jokes incoming.
I'm so much more hyped for that than XV...I love the chibi Sephiroth & Lightning
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
I'm hyped for this game since it was announced. I felt like i was the only one. Some people try to compare it to Skylanders which it's the wrong game to compare.
They are...?

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!
They compare it with Pokémon like just like when Shin Megami Tensei did with Demi Kids trying to get children into the SMT series well sort of, don't worry, only whey the were they got there first impresion. However i find it funny that Josh Keaton voices Lann which he is the voice of Spyro in the Skylanders games even in the stream the guy mentioned Spyro in the PAX West Stream. Prttt i need lots of Lann the Skylander Fan art now like PPG! Reynn fan art.
New TGS Trailer, so heartwarming. 
Spoilers from the TGS Trailer:

So i found out Reynn´s Voice Actress: Amanda Leighton is an actual Actess. So she isn´t a some new voice actress that she debuted as Blossom in the PPG Reboot. So we actually have a star among the cast. Something uncommon in Final Fantasy in english dubs, If you Exclude the first Kingdom Hearts game with Mandy Moore, Lance Bass... You get me.
World of Final Fantasy Ranks at Number 21 and 22 as one of the most wanted games in japan. http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsus-m...mes-10916/

I´m actually surprised they want the Vita version more. But the Vita Version has no online mode and other neat features that the PS4 has.
World of Final Fantasy Opening 

This and the Skylanders Academy Trailer i´m soo happy.

(10-12-2016, 11:59 AM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: World of Final Fantasy Opening 

This and the Skylanders Academy Trailer i´m soo happy.

Adorable!
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
WoFF´s PS4 Trophies SPOILERS

Spoiler:
North America´s Website Updated. http://worldoffinalfantasy.square-enix.com/us/

King Brendalis seems to be the villain but his intentions don´t sound evil, unless the way he wants to do it, i just want to know more. Unless if wants to pull a Lysandre.

Also spoilers there´s already gameplay videos of the game so spoiler alert.
So... I noticed something in some of Lann´s battle quotes are similiar to Sora´s battle quotes. I don´t know if this was either... or just a coincidence...

Spoiler:
Game is out in North America. Still two days away for Japan and three for Europe.

Launch Trailer.

Sora will appear in World of Final Fantasy this winter as FREE DLC. They say it wasn´t posible, but it happend.

[Image: WoFF-Sora-DLC-Ann-600x661.jpg]
Dawww... he looks so adorable like that!
I can only imagine how 'over the moon' happy you are about this news, Kairi. Smile
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
I was so happy when i heard the news, sadly i don´t own the game, i wished i would get it before winter.

I´m still hoping they would allow Sora guest star in Skylanders but i don´t that would happen XD
Misconception: The Chibi Art Style is Originally from the Game.

I have seen that people draw in the ¨WoFF Chibi Style¨ (A.K.A Izumisawa´s Chibi Style). Actually the Chibi Style Originates from Pictlogica: Final Fantasy. But since that game did not come outside of Japan, people don´t really know about it. However i might do a list of Misconceptions if posible.

Another Misconception: I used to believe this due to i did not finished watching the cutscene.

Spoiler:
A look to the Sora Summon, he even talks! X3 (Japanese Audio) Nevermind it comes out in on the 24th https://twitter.com/finalfantasy/status/...5225477121

Was it just me, or did the last thing that Sora said in Japanese sound like he was saying "Skylander?"
(Repeat, SOUND LIKE! I have no idea what he actually said...)
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
(01-12-2017, 05:37 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Was it just me, or did the last thing that Sora said in Japanese sound like he was saying "Skylander?"
(Repeat, SOUND LIKE! I have no idea what he actually said...)

I forgot to warn the people that is in japanese. I don´t understand Japanese either, but i think he says: ¨My Friends are my Power!¨ or something. This is a cross promotion, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X did an event too.