Yes
75.00%
No
15.00%
I plan to
10.00%
20 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anyone has Netflix for Skylanders Academy?
As the title says.

My father had been using Netflix for a while, so has my neice, so I'll be able to watch the series.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I actually cancelled it a while ago because no one here had time to watch it(I'd do other things on the PC and I don't like watching anything on my phone, the only laptops around are too old to have HDMI cables), but I'm planning to at least give it another try to watch this and catch up on anime finally.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Nope, and probably never will get it... I don't really like to watch too much things on Netflix.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ I make silly AUs for a living.
Australia hasn't really embraced this TV streaming system. We have Stan and Presto, but that's really it; the only Australian version is Tenplay, but that lets you rematch Channel Ten programs so it's not the same.
Unless Activision reconsider this whole Netflix thing, virtually no-one outside Amrica is going to watch it.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
I don't have Netflix. I'm hoping for an eventually release on ether DVD or youtube.
Got Netflix but not only for Skylanders. I like watching shows and movies in general.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
I've had Netflix for years. My parents cut the cord long ago, so I use an account they set up for me for streaming.
We must all agree that Netflix is the best tv streaming system so that's why I have it.
Good news guys i might getting Netflix. My sister wants to try if we can use it in our house, so i have no excuse to not watch the show now.
You're lucky, Kairi. I don't even have something even RESEMBLING an excuse to watch the show where I live.
How many times must I damn Netflix?
Signing out!
Sadly... i only will have it for two months ._. Oh well i hope i get at least another two months.
Free trial, I assume?
Signing out!
I don't know, my sister never told me.
My big sister has it so.... Yay me! LOL
I've had Netflix for years, and I can't wait to watch Skylanders Academy ( not to mention the MCU shows, Fuller House and the new Gilmore Girls )
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
This is a good enough reason for me to get Netflix and I need some shows to watch while I wait for season 3 of unbreakable kimmy Schmidt.
I do Now but I can watch it from my tablet to at my own time
Roll with the punches