The Kingdom Hearts Thread (Re:Mind)
All Propose Topic for the Kingdom Hearts Games including the Upcoming Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and the most awaited Kingdom Hearts III.

Bonus: Kingdom Hearts: 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue E3 2016 Trailer

I can't be the only fan of this game in this forum...

Also remember about adding the spoiler content, when talking about the games. Big example is with Kingdom Hearts x [chi] (The web browser game, not the game app), especially when the game is about to conclude.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Ironhearted
I'm not really a KH fan, though I am tempted to give a few of the games a go.
Otherwise, there are some people on YouTube I follow who are big Kingdom Hearts fans - through which I know a bit about the series; the one that comes to mind is ObsidiusFan from Argentina (Effectively making him your neighbour down south, Kairi). Big KH fan, and Axel is his favourite video game character outright.
Quote:"Got it memorised?"

I have also watched a Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Final Mix (I think that's what it was... So many KH2 games, it's hard to keep track!), so I do have some understanding of the series and the lore... Let's just not talk about the timeline, AT ALL!!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Kingdom Hearts II is the most popluar in Let's Plays, especially it's Final Mix Version. Start with the HDREMixes you can skip the cutscenes as much i love the cutscence before fighting Riku it does get annoying over time >.<

Also if you want news about the games... I recommend people to check them on KH13 and Kingdom Hearts Insider, they are very trustful sources.

Also people i recommend this video because of the fandom's reaction to a Job listing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1HO7N0DOCo
So in today's Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath- there's a backstory featured in the concert.

Just read the article (SPOILERS AHEAD?). http://www.khinsider.com/news/SPOILERS-A...ncert-6805

Edit: KHInsider has more Details about the conversation.
Kingdom Hearts X Chi Ending Spoilers ahead.

http://www.khinsider.com/news/-SPOILERS-...inale-6889 

Also

Spoiler:
So Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy's Director is interested in making a Kingdom Hearts CG Film. This doesn't confirm a movie is on the works.
That doesn't sound like a good idea. And for 2 main reasons:

1. Video game movies usually always SUCK! Yes, even when they are CG - just look at the Ratchet and Clank film, for example.
  2. The Kingdom Hearts story is VERY convoluted and confusing. Even if it is just on the first game, it may be hard for general audiences to follow the plot at points. (Just hope that they simplify it if they do make a film).
The idea isn't impossible or outright stupid, but given the histories of VG movies and KH's story, it just sounds like it would be a confusing mess.

Not hating anyone or anything, just pointing out some sad facts.  Sad
To be honest i never seen the movie neither Kingsglaive.

1.- Not all of them suck. Really some people eat up what the critics say or other people say, instend of having an own opinion.
2.-It would much better if it was a remagining or a reboot. That's the only way to make the movie could work.

1. Fair point. Me and my dad like the Need for Speed movie when no-one else seemed to agree.
  2. Reimagining, eh? I have an inkling as to what could be done... But it might be best if I kept it to myself.
Signing out!

1.-To be honest i can be wrong at times. They are not good or bad some are very bad some can be ok. However i perfer have my own opinion to somethings.
2.-It's the only way.
This is why I like you Kairi: you aren't afraid to have your own opinion. Smile
Signing out!

New Trailer. The Game Releases until January 24th, 2017.

I had to stay up all night to watch the trailer.

I can't wait to play Aqua's story in 2.8
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
To be honest i´m not such an super big Aqua Fan but i like her character, but i´m liking her role in 0.2 so far.

Also i forgot to show the box art which it´s BEAUTIFUL. 

[Image: 44x4XIw.jpg]
After all these years we are getting more Official Kingdom Hearts Merch outside of Square Enix. 

I´m kinda wanted a KH1 line of these, but since how KH2´s massive following is...

[Image: Kingdom%20Hearts%20key%20ring%201.jpg]

Source: http://www.khinsider.com/news/Monogram-t...Rings-7182

And since Kairi_in_Skylands is very bias, she wants the Kairi Key Ring the most if only was KH1 Kairi...
you know, it still bugs me that the re-masters are only on Playstation...hopefully they'll port the whole set over to both PS4 ( since 1.5 & 2.5 are only on PS3 ) and Xbox One ( since KH3 will be on Xbox One too ).

Of course I'm also hoping for some crazy surprise worlds like Phineas & Ferb, Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales and Once Upon A Time....not to mention a Lightsaber Keyblade
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
I heard they haven´t left out the 1.5 and 2.5 PS4 Ports an Xbox One eh... i don´t see it happining, yet. The Remixes have some issues they could haved been fixed.

Gargoyles was almost in the first Kingdom Hearts game acording to the creators of the show. I don´t think Disney Shows have a chance in KH3. One of my wishlist is seeing Reynn and Lann (A.K.A The WoFF Twins) in the next Saga.
https://twitter.com/SethKearsley/status/...4209158144

[Image: kVW1ekNm.jpg]

Is this... the Pilot of the Scrapped Kingdom Hearts Animated Series? And i was watching Rebel Taxi´s Video the other day.
Is that a VHS tape? Wow, that goes back a couple of years, then.
I remember when those were considered "new," and I'm not even that old. How times have changed...

Still, anyone being in possession of something like this would be lucky...
Unless they're faking it (which for your sake, Kairi, I hope not), in which case they can throw themselves into the nearest lake.
Signing out!

That Tweet is from Seth Kearsley he worked for Disney. You are not familiar with this so let me explain...

In 2014 a Storyboard was found. So basically it was cancelled because Seth didren´t wanted to dissapoint the Game´s Director Tetsuya Nomura or something like that, and the games would still continue the story. In 2015 there was a Color Board posted and today he found the tape and that Tape contains the pilot animatic.

Here´s a few of the Storyboards 

http://pre00.deviantart.net/6d84/th/pre/...6v38nn.jpg
http://img14.deviantart.net/dcb6/i/2015/...9hyugk.jpg

Actually Youtuber Rebel Taxi uploaded a video a few days ago and it seems that Seth watched the video and tried to find the tape and found it.

With a Conversation with @SHIELD_DRAWS and Seth he said almost all the cast was brought back excluding for Sora´s Voice Actor they have to cast someone who sounded like him.
Oh, that makes sense.
Yeah, I had no idea that guy worked for Disney; if I did, I wouldn't have made that remark about "faking it" on my last post. I send my apologies to... well, anyone I might have hurt by saying it.
what's WoFF?

and is that true about Gargoyles? That would have been so awesome...wonder who the villain/villains would have been, there's so many great choices like Macbeth, Demona, the Pack and Thailog....
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
WoFF is short for World of Final Fantasy. The Twins would fit perfectly in Kingdom Hearts mostly because they are designed by Tetsuya Nomura.

Yes it did. http://kh13.com/news/90
I might need to try this series out. I mean, I've heard of it, but I wasn't really interested in it. Still, it looks interesting.
Well it´s kinda cool. I´m fan of the first game the most ´cause Sora.

If you have a PS3 get the REMixes before you get 2.8. But if you are like me... just do it.
(09-23-2016, 04:44 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: WoFF is short for World of Final Fantasy. The Twins would fit perfectly in Kingdom Hearts mostly because they are designed by Tetsuya Nomura.

Yes it did. http://kh13.com/news/90

D'OH! I should have figured that one out....I didn't know the main characters' names, and for some reason didn't get the acronym Tongue Yeah, they'd be a great fit for new FF characters in KH. That said though,designed by Nomura or not I'd like to see non FF characters from SE appear in KH like Crono or Frog from Chrono Trigger, Aya Brea from Parasite Eve or Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII.....I'm also really hoping Lightning shows up in KH3
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
Although i hate that Reynn is called Reyne or they call her Lann and they call Lann, Reynn.

There´s a Dream Eater that resembles Frog from Chrono Trigger. But it´s a coincidence.
Non 2.8 Related but today it´s 358/2 Days 7th Anniversary well when it was released in North America. Who played this game when it came out? I was 13 when it came out, I used to play the game all the time, I haven´t watch the 1.5 Cinematics though. I think it´s a great DS game although the bosses are a pain.

Although I beat Riku in the Challenge Mode in less of two minutes that gives the 3 emblem points.
Limited Edition announced. The pin looks great to be honest. If no one wants it... give it to me! Just kidding XD But It´s something.

Also Limited Edition will release in North America too.

Also before there´s another #squarebefair thing... There´s no Collector´s Edition confirmed, also Japan has a Game Bundle with Lea´s Keyblade Keychain. We still got the 2.5 Collection´s Edition outside of Japan. If they announce a Collector´s Edition they might release it internationally.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 are coming to the PS4!!!

Also

Spoiler:

Not only that Openining Cinematic for A Fragmetary Passage!

Two new screenshots of Kingdom Hearts III!

[Image: cfJweSk.jpg]
[Image: iyVje5H.jpg]

Also...

Sora will appear in World of Final Fantasy as a Summon!

[Image: CvyA_UTVIAApbsg.jpg]

It´s a Glorious day for KH Fans today...
Final 2.8 Trailer.

First look at Sora in World of Final Fantasy.

[Image: CzM90TDUoAE7Ggv.jpg]
Jump Festa 2017 begins today a new Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Trailer has released but hasn´t been uploaded yet. Nothing new besides that for now. I´ll post the Trailer when it comes out.

Trailer. Nothing major but that editing was epic.