The Kingdom Hearts Thread (Warning: Spoilers after January 29!)
Hope you like waiting around, Crystal...
There's a LOT of exposition to sit through with this one.

Also...:
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Just beat the final boss...

I don't think there's a heartstring remaining that isn't broken from what happened just before.
I'm not saying what for spoiler reasons.

Nevertheless, I've finally come to a conclusion: I love this game.
Unfortunately, the problems with pacing and - to me - easiness of the game don't put it above Re:Chain of Memories as my favourite game in the franchise (only person on the planet to say that). Favourite numbered game? I don't know yet... I'll have to replay the first game to decide.

Well, I think we can safely say that Sora's journey is done. There's nothing left to explore with him now.
Now the torch passes on. And we have a lot more characters with which we can explore further...
Spoiler:
Signing out!

You haven’t seen the secret movie.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
About that:

Spoiler:
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Destiny to Skylands
Fair point, Kairi...

Spoiler:
Signing out!

Honestly this game just divided the fandom, and i'm sick about it, like if people could do better.
So apparently Square Enix & the Ad Council partnered to do an anti bullying campaign.

Spoiler:
OK, that felt...
Weird.

Couldn't the woman have spoken with a bit more enthusiasm?
She sounded more monotone than Xion in 358/2 Days!

I don't mind the idea of using Kingdom Hearts to promote anti-bullying, but this doesn't really convey that message.
Signing out!

According to people this is the FIRST Video Game to promote an Anti-Bullying Campaign. Then again Kingdom Hearts is everyday jumping to mainstream status.

Then again Teenagers arn't the only ones who play Kingdom Hearts, lol. It's the same issue I have with Skylanders all over again.
Besides, people who claim that "Kingdom Hearts is a kids game/It's Disney" obviously haven't played the games...
They're a LOT darker than that!

Bit like those who think the Mario RPG games are kids games. They are FAR from kid-friendly with how dark they get!
Signing out!

I love and hate how Kingdom Hearts is this popluar now... There's original songs being made by fans, a bunch of covers for Face My Fears, etc.

I wish Skylanders Academy's Theme Song this level of covers, there's none, i'm aware of one but it's not popluar.
In all fairness, Kingdom Hearts has got over a decades worth of fandom/community behind it, and the extreme hype for Kingdom Hearts III - which FINALLY puts the Xehanort saga to rest - only bolstered the popularity for the game.

What does Skylanders have to back it up?
Less than a decade of activity and an extremely angry retro-blinded community berating it every 10 seconds. *groan*
It just makes you sick, doesn't it?

P.S. I don't think people would be allowed to get away with covering 'Harmony' without getting a copyright claim/strike.
You seen how sensitive some music labels are?
Signing out!

To be fair Utada's Song are infamous for getting copyrighted, some people have to change the songs, or exclude them compleatly, and there's a lot of covers of there songs out there, also the Opening for III gets blocked from recording with the PS Share thing. I don't see the excuses there, most don't even use the original music.

In another topic: fans are now harrassing the Staff over one thing:

Spoiler:
OK, that's just petty!
If they had done a botch job of the scene, then I would understand... but they didn't!
How pathetic...

Tisk tisk, KH-fandom, tisk tisk...