Luminous' Art Thread
Yeeeesss the LEGENDA-

No...

Anyway, I decided to make an Art thread for art I've done, just to get some opinions and what everyone thinks! Big Grin Warning: I have a really shaky hand

Anyway, heres the first one I did since I decided I wanted to try drawing on my computer, Luminous and Evolved Luminous.

[Image: VoV1wSv.png][Image: CNMDbV4.png]

Yeeah, so this was before my better art now, where i actually get rid of STUPID WHITE DOTS FROM STUPID PAINT.

Ahem, anyway, heres some Imaginators Senseis now Big Grin  Wolfgang, Chopscotch, Hood Sickle, Ambush, Barbella, Tae Kwon Crow, and Ember. 

[Image: sXtrnhU.png][Image: B7Ucq0r.png][Image: eDpwRkZ.png]
Don't give me crap about Hood Sickles pink eyes... I like it better, and he had pink eyes in Superchargers.

[Image: eyesEjZ.png][Image: FnMpG7l.png]

Double posting for the other four images since i couldn't post them.... AND I STILL CAN'T POST THEM BECAUSE THE POST COMBINED INTO ONE. UHGHHGHHHH

http://i.imgur.com/RzImqGJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/qaqKSzw.png

So those are just my favorite Senseis, plus two extras I wanted to do, Barbella and Hood Sickle. Now, I need to wait for full body poses to do the rest of my favorites (Unknown Bowslinger, Wild Storm, Flarewolf, Starcast, Aurora, Bad Juju, and the other Unknown Bowslinger.) But while I wait for those, I'm doing Imaginators, and Custom Skylanders, so heres custom Skylander I did, named Nova.

Nova - "Space Out!"

Attacks

Planet Century: Press attack 1 to fire off different planets that have different effects.
Sword Switch: Press attack 2 to bring out a sword from the opposite end of your wand. Press attack 1 to slash enemies with it.

Upgrades

Fast Spinning: You now fire with your wand more quickly.
Colored Tails: Press attack 3 to shoot light beams from both tails.
Glowsplosion: Press attack 3 four times to break into a glowsplosion. Holding attack 3 on the fourth blast will charge it up to do more damage, and enemies around you will take damage during this.
Sword of Light: Your sword attacks do more damage.

Path 1 - Planet ti'll you break it - Upgrade your wand attacks.

Planet Fusions: Hold attack 1 to call help from the planets and create a new massive planet. Release attack 1 to fire it and do massive damage.
Speed of Light: The more you attack with Planet Century, the faster you'll fire, but you'll do less damage.
Save your Sun: After dying once, the planets will come to your aid and revive you once!

Path 2 - Sword Beams - Upgrade your Colored Tails and Sword abilities.

Bigger Blasts: Your light beams are bigger, go through enemies, and do more damage!
Sword Shot: While in Sword Switch, press and hold attack 1 to fire your sword straight off the wand, doing damage to anything in front of it. Requires recharge before using Sword Switch again.
Starry Armor: While in Sword Switch, Nova gains increased armor!

Soul Gem

Ride the Rainbow: Jump and press attack 1 to form a rainbow slide, and crash into enemies!

And heres a Imaginator I did, and he is a Water Knight named Abomination. Hes a Yeti that was raised by Vikings Wink

http://i.imgur.com/KRevVSq.png

So yah, I'll be posting more drawings as I do them. But before I end this off, heres some speed draws of all of them!

Ok maybe not because I can't seem to figure out this video thing and how to input videos cuz I'm dumb, but heres the playlist at least.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...6JXuCRLpZJ
I've seen some of those DA, I think? They're nice.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Holy trap these are really good!
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
Oh my I just pooped my self these are really good espicially ambush, and chop scotch looks really accurate to art work and this is just 2 good.
They're pretty good, shaky hand aside! You have a pretty good grasp of colors even if you're just starting out.

On the shaky hand, even if you're drawing with a mouse, the key to getting good lines is always practice. Don't just slowly go over them(believe me, no amount of practice can 100% fix the anxiety), practice doing a single stroke. Even do it on paper while doing other things, and everntually at least the big parts can get done quickly and look stable. This also works to draw straight lines, just go for it and do a single quick stroke of hand, and even do it bigger than you need to - it looks better to erase the excess than add more later.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
(08-06-2016, 10:53 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: I've seen some of those DA, I think? They're nice.

Thanks Crystal! Smile

(08-07-2016, 02:15 PM)Minelanders Wrote: Holy trap these are really good!

Thank you! Big Grin

(08-07-2016, 02:19 PM)inferno da villen Wrote: Oh my I just pooped my self these are really good espicially ambush, and chop scotch looks really accurate to art work and this is just 2 good.

Haha thanks. Smile

(08-07-2016, 03:50 PM)Graupel Wrote: They're pretty good, shaky hand aside! You have a pretty good grasp of colors even if you're just starting out.

On the shaky hand, even if you're drawing with a mouse, the key to getting good lines is always practice. Don't just slowly go over them(believe me, no amount of practice can 100% fix the anxiety), practice doing a single stroke. Even do it on paper while doing other things, and everntually at least the big parts can get done quickly and look stable. This also works to draw straight lines, just go for it and do a single quick stroke of hand, and even do it bigger than you need to - it looks better to erase the excess than add more later.

Thanks for the advice Graupel! I'll know that for the next time I draw a character Smile
And in this room would be where I keep my legendary LUMINOUS figure!  Angel

IF THERE WAS ONE!  Angry

NOW I'M REAAALLY DONE WITH SOCIETY!  Luminous 
UPDATE!

Heres some new characters I've done Wink

[Image: sEln0kk.png][Image: XHohabq.png]

I'm doing Air Strike next, followed by Golden Queen, Aurora, Krankcase, and Flarewolf.

IF THERE WAS ONE!  Angry

Oh my starcast looks really good.
I'm 2 good for everyone. Cool
Heres Air Strike! (I really like this one)

[Image: SBW9JXu.png]

Speed Draw going up soon.

IF THERE WAS ONE!  Angry