Kaos as Preorder Bonus Villain Sensei
So basically I pre order it before the game comes out? That date kinda confused me.
Yes, only until October 22.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
But it comes out on the 16th? How is it a preorder then. Do they mean to pick it up before then?
Yes........ BEFORE the end of October 22nd, that's when the Kaos toys stops being sold.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Oh, took me a bit to process Tongue
it sure sucks to be Kaos when his own clone decided to defect against him.
it makes me wonder how some of the Skylanders, like Slam Bam, Terrafin and Roller Brawl are going to interact with him.
and how many clones have I've seen decided to have other plans then their masters... (like Copy Rezo and Thailog)
At first I have to resist of getting the regular one at GAME because they don't have the Dark Editions as pre-order yet. But now since Kaos is free as a pre-order bonus, I've still have to wait for the Dark Edition to have Pre-orders. Must... Resist... Getting... Crash... Till... Christmas!
Is there any information if Kaos will be obtainable alone besides preorder? Kinda like how gearshift was only for preorder but was released in stores during like wave 3 or something.
(08-25-2016, 08:17 PM)Spyro156 Wrote: Is there any information if Kaos will be obtainable alone besides preorder? Kinda like how gearshift was only for preorder but was released in stores during like wave 3 or something.

You can pay for the Kaos Figure alone when he's available to get in shelves somewhere in wave 1 or 2.
(08-17-2016, 11:53 AM)Barrysun Wrote: it sure sucks to be Kaos when his own clone decided to defect against him.
it makes me wonder how some of the Skylanders, like Slam Bam, Terrafin and Roller Brawl are going to interact with him.
and how many clones have I've seen decided to have other plans then their masters... (like Copy Rezo and Thailog)

A Thailog reference? Nice to see a fellow Gargoyles fan around Smile

Pretty cool backstory for Sensei Kaos, I figured they'd have gone the Mirror of Mystery route but a clone makes a bit more sense....
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros