The one and only Kairi_in_Skylands Art Thread
To prevent to do every single time a thread i'll post my Skylanders fan art. Also non-Skylanders art and non-fan art i'm not into Skylanders 24/7, you wished. Tongue

Username Inspired Skylanders OC (I had to).

[Image: kairi_in_skylands_concept_by_marielkeyba...aeoghs.png]
And some random character concept.

[Image: edccafc469da8d3efa8e56d16a9db547-daexyu4.png]
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ I make silly AUs for a living.
Wow! These are really really good! I like what I see Big Grin
And in this room would be where I keep my legendary LUMINOUS figure!  Angel

IF THERE WAS ONE!  Angry

NOW I'M REAAALLY DONE WITH SOCIETY!  Luminous 
(08-23-2016, 05:00 PM)Luminous35 Wrote: Wow! These are really really good! I like what I see Big Grin

I have been drawing digitally for two years now. I'm still trying to improve XD anyway thanks.
Looking good!

The only thing I find... *ahem* distracting is that the first character has different eye colours. I assume it was intentional, and I'm not criticising. Especially when you're art looks downright brilliant!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
I might consider fixing the eye color pink. To be honest it bothers me. Here's a little secret, I have the weird trend of making OC's with two different eye colors.
Not Skylanders Art, but an OC art. Ok before you ask what's on her chest...

There's a Story that i'm working on and many would say it's similiar to the movie Dragonheart (In the Overall concept of a Dragon giving half of his heart to a human to see if they could change for good). No, it's beyond that and you might get surprised.

[Image: brie_lagiston_by_marielkeybash96-dafwz0i.png]
She looks cute!

I really like you're style, Kairi.
Signing out!
I still need to work on her Full Reference sheet, also thanks.
I don't think i'll detail this, but I did this because of my birthday. Also it's Kairi's Mother who says sunday, but that's not her finalized design it's too similiar to her.

[Image: bcad1612cd35929866e820bbafbf583b-dage9tr.png]
Aww... That last pane makes me want to cry...
Mr. Chrome one of my characters from my Little Bird and Friends a show i want to create in the future. It has been almost 10 years since i created the characters. However this guy is new character of mine.

[Image: 0ec823206a6a71dbe5600a2fd89ccd77-dahrppc.png]
Image of the cast Just in case you don´t who they are.

[Image: a3f9255d4765da269891ae0bd601c487-daannh8.png]
Nice! I like you art-style a lot, Kairi. They just always look great and - to a extent - adorable!

Makes me wonder what my profile pic character, Ripper Roo, would look like in your style. But I'm guessing you don't take requests... Oh well, I'll just have to keep on imagining.
I do take requests but it can take a while, i was making Ripper Roo with Kairi i might finish that drawing XD.

I might consider to make it into an actual show after almost 10 years of the characters being created.
(09-14-2016, 09:43 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: I do take requests but it can take a while, i was making Ripper Roo with Kairi i might finish that drawing XD.

You were?! *looks surprised*
Oh, OK then. I look forward to seeing it when it's finished!
Signing out!
Sure. Anyhow i´ll post a Fan Art of one of my ¨Idols¨ XD
Huh? Idols?
Surely you don't mean me?! I barely surpass 'ordinary person!'
Though if you are talking about me, I suppose 'good friend' is a suitable substitute term. Smile Wink
I was kidding with the Idols part is one of my favorite people. I finish it, i might post it or not.
I tried to do edit Kairi to make variants. Lol the Familiar Face Kairi in Skylands is a ¨joke variant¨ of mine.

[Image: i_tried_to_do_variants_xd_by_marielkeyba...ahquga.png]
Looking good! The left most one is my favourite. Smile

I see you used the Sensei Legendary colours for the Legendary design. Smart choice; the old royal blue colour probably wouldn't work.
Did it ever work for any Skylander?
I orginally was supposed to edit her colors with the Royal Blue and Gold colors. But i found out of Pit Boss having Red and Gold colors in his Legendary Variant that i had to.
[Image: male_rider_doodle_monster_hunter_stories...aiolp5.png]
My first take on drawing on Photoshop. I had to try to draw the Male Rider from Monster Hunter Stories.
Ooh! I like the shading effects on this one!
If you could keep up with stuff like this, you'll be a top character artist in no time! Smile Wink
My shading skills suck. I´ll keep going i know...
Don't beat yourself up over it; I think they look really good!
Signing out!
Next is a Character concept for Skylanders Academy that I dream of. Which his headcanon voice is someone who voices of the most iconic Kingdom Hearts Characters: Sora. However like i said, this pure fan concept, not real.
[Image: 6e44a49d7f53e2a7a58ef1e70d87dfbb-daj0znx.png]
Here´s the character i mentioned last post that i was designing. Prrttt i just want him in the show lol.
(tries thinking of more compliments)

I'm not sure what else I can say without repeating myself. I've run dry of ways to say "I like it!"
Oh well, I like what you've done! I like what you do in general!

He'd probably make a great Magic Imaginator... I wonder...
If only the whole #CreateYourOwnSkylander contest was thing internationally. I would have send this guy.
If I could draw at all, so would have I. But I have - to quote a famous Brit-com - the artistic talent of a cluster of colourblind hedgehogs... in a bag.

At least your artwork is always nice to look at... Smile
Signing out!
So I shared the Drawing of Roarleo on Facebook to SkylandersGame they think it´s an awesome design then they said we hope you create more characters in the game and me cries because i don´t have a console to play the game.

i would have shared Soraither and Kairi in Skylands but they are more like senseis.