33.33%
Jet-Vac
0%
Pop Fizz
0%
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Skylander Mascots
I think it's fair to say that the main mascot of the Skylanders franchise is indeed Spyro the Dragon. He's quite literally EVERYWHERE in terms of the series media. But I always get the feeling that there might be another Skylander to represent the series.

Here I have listed 6 possibles for secondary Skylander Mascots alongside Spyro:
  • Stealth Elf Stealthelf
  • Gill Grunt Gillgrunt
  • Trigger Happy Triggerhappy
  • Eruptor Eruptor
  • Jet-Vac Jetvac
  • Pop Fizz Popfizz
I want you to tell me who you think would be a suitable secondary mascot to Spyro, and also vote in the pole I made if you want to. If you think someone besides the characters I've listed is better, don't be afraid to voice up. But one reminder:
Skylanders only!

Personally, I pick Stealth Elf; she is second in frequency only to Spyro and has a greater number of figures than any other Skylander.

P.S. I wanted to put the focus on the Skylanders rather than the NPC's because, let's face it, they're the main attraction.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
I would have to go with Eruptor. He is an insanely popular character that almost everyone likes. Infact he was so popular he was recognizable enough to represent Skylanders as the Macy's Day Parade Balloon. Stealth Elf is another huge one, but I feel Eruptor has done more for the franchise via promotional material.