minelanders FAN ART thread
everyone is doing this so I am too, my drawings may sometimes be terrible and I feel it nessecary to say that when I draw robots of any kind I can only make them look like transformers generation 1 charecters so with that out of the way ill try to post art as often as I can.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
Can I just say Spry's adorable? Cuz honestly, my poor heart. And goodness gracious, colored lines like that are literally art goals.
Anyways, a little (hopefully constructive) criticism- your anatomy's a little wonky, and it's a tad pixelly. What I would suggest is to draw from reference- split your screen with your art program (I'm guessing it's MS Paint?) with your browser on the other side. Mess around with it to make it comfortable, and then go on Google Images and look around for a reference for what you want to draw. Don't straight up copy what you find, but just observe what you see- maybe how there's a curvature to the edge of a leg you didn't notice, or how a thumb is connected to a hand in a place you didn't expect, and combine these details into your own, original piece. After that, it'll simply take time to master it! If you wanna speed it up a little, speedpaints are literally a godsend. Just pay attention to what the artist is doing, and you can learn better and sometimes easier techniques.
*Screams over Krankcase being a sensei indefinitely*

Main Tumblr / Krankcase Ask Blog / GOTTA GO FAST
I had to do this quickly just to get something out.

Okay, that Drill Sergeant is kinda memeworthy. Are you all right with me making a meme out of it? Not to make fun of it or anything.

I'm actually okay with it. Use the memes.
[Image: tumblr_od0chgkioc1uq9r86o1_540.jpg]
Regret.jpeg

*sees meme*
And my reply to what it says it...

Nope!
WAIT HIS DRAWING GOT A MEME D: jaw drops
I'm 2 good for everyone. Cool
here is my first oc

my oc scoutie as a human. I know its terrible, I'm still trying to draw rounded shapes instead of box charecters.