Sharing some old memories on Mugen
Wink 
After watching a couple of old videos of mine (and a couple of old favorites) it really makes me miss my old Mugen stuff. (mainly due to a virus killed the old computer that had all my mugen stuff in it.)

So for this thread, I've decided to share a couple of my favorite memories on Mugen.
let's see. watching Judgespear's 'you dare mock the great Vegeta!?' where it started the whole 'Everyone hates Homer!' fab videos. plus the noooo's retarded mugen character beatdown videos are always inspiring others to make their own retard beatdowns. (I've jumped in the fun with SF2 Chun Li with MK styled fatalities, then later Dopefish and cheep chop joined in the fun)
plus I enjoyed battling ether tough or broken AI characters with Green Ranger and Link. (plus a couple of boss type characters as well)
alot of fun times. (even tho, there wasa couple of annoying drama every now and then with a couple of forums with issues with each others)
I really never grew up with MUGEN though I remember being super confused at the game, but when I have some free time I watch some SaltyBet stream archives. While most matches are Touhou characters or other mainstream anime occasionally really entertaining weirdness comes up.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
(08-30-2016, 11:46 AM)Graupel Wrote: I really never grew up with MUGEN though I remember being super confused at theyea game, but when I have some free time I watch some SaltyBet stream archives. While most matches are Touhou characters or other mainstream anime occasionally really entertaining weirdness comes up.

Yea, that's the main charm with Mugen, you just never know how the character is played.

heh, if only there was a video sharing forum here then I would share a couple of Videos I've enjoyed watching from time to time. (both, from old friends and some of mine)