Welcoming the Freshmen
This is the official introductions thread where new members can introduce themselves to other members.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Well hey there! I'm Gryfinthegreat, I am relatively new to the Skylanders franchise as a whole. One day my best friend had asked me if I wanted to play co-op Trap Team and I said sure, after playing with Sun Burn for a few hours I knew I had to get the most recent version of the game for myself. After that my friend took me to Gamestop and picked me up a used Chopper as my very own first Skylander! We continued the Trap Team playthrough as Superchargers wasn't out yet and I fell in love grabbing Thunderbolt, Fling Kong, Cobra Cadabra, and a pre-owned and very lucky Eons' Elite Chop-Chop along the way. ( My friend actually found a used Eons' Elite Whirlwind at the same time) Now im finnishing up my Supercharger collection and in love with the series!
I'm Graupel! I go by a ton of other usernames elsewhere and I'd be here all day listing. Been a fan of Skylanders since the beginning,been a fan of Spyro for even longer. Can hardly afford the games and a humble collection in the twenties, but I love each and every one of them, and what I can't express in figures I express helping around with fanart,help,news, and wasting several afternoons editing the Skylanders Wiki, which our admin manages.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Big Skylanders fan here, I have a huge collection (400+ toys at the moment), it's gonna take a lot for me to quit this passion. I'm in my mid twenties but this series is seriously too good to just be enjoyed by kids Big Grin  I learned about Skylanders at the beginning of 2013, halfway through Giants cycle and I got hooked pretty fast. I have a Youtube channel where I upload Skylanders videos if you are interested, it is called Legends of Skylands. I am also the person behind the Skylanders Music channels.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
I'm Barrysun. I enjoyed collect Skylanders, sometimes will often collect  Disney Infinity and Amiibo figures too. (plus I've got the Pokemon rumble U figurines until they've decided to retire them)
my first Skylanders game is Spyro's adventure for the 3DS.
after watching the Irate gamer's video (as well as the Wiiviewer) I've decided to check this game out for myself.
my first choice was the 3DSversion of the game, thinking it will play like the console version. But I was wrong; it played completely different then what I've heard about. (but at least I had 3 Skylanders to start off with until I get a console version.)

Overall, I had fun collecting the figures and playing the games.

sometimes I will post photos and videos on facebook and youtube whenever I feel like doing videos.as of today; I have about 277 Skylanders in the collection.
Hi, I'm Miraculous RockGoth (known as many other names of various other forums). I've been a fan of Skylanders ever since the Spyro's Kingdom days of speculation. As much as I enjoy the series, I'm skipping Skylanders 6 for money reasons, other games, and Trap Team being to similar to Giants. I'll still support the show and comics when newer ones come out.

Hello! I'm PokeGirlSky! It just so happens that the Sky in my name is for Skylanders! I don't really have much to say about myself that much. Tongue
Heyo I'm Spyrofreestyle. I have been a fan of Skylanders ever since giants and I have grown to enjoy this franchise very much. This may sound random but I wanted to mention that I have minor autism so I'm at a safer level with everyone here so that we can all get along in this online community. The reason I call myself Spyrofreestyle is because I used to have a youtube channel called Burkefreestyle48 before I stopped making videos. If you want to know what I look like you can check them out but note that whatever I sound like that is not my actual voice. I used a Skype camera to post videos but eventually started having poor sound quality.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
Hi there my name is Kevin. some of you may know me as PhoenixKev from Youtube or Kevin16 as DarkSpyro. I'm 19 years old and i live in the Netherlands.
I've been playing Skylanders since 2011 and i love to share my opinions about the games, characters and such. Feel free to leave a message, i'm always in for a chat Smile
I'm minelanders from my YouTube Chanel minelanders 703. I first got intrested in skylanders when my friend got Giants and asked me if I wanted to play with him. It wasn't long till I really got to like that game and get it for my self along with a spyro s2. Even though I don't like the newest games as much I will always like the skylanders, all of them , except Astro blast.
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
I forgot to introduce myself since i joined here.

I'm Kairi_in_Skylands, yeah not the most creative name ever. But, i have been a fan since Spyro's Adventure and i haven't played any of the games yet, but still love and support Skylanders and i won't cause any trouble at all. I am the creator of an upcoming fan crossover project called Project Kairi: Destiny to Skylands. Well i might not be very active here but i be here eventually, checking the latest Skylanders news.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ I make silly AUs for a living.
Should have come here first...

I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo! You may just call me Clok-Roo for short.
I'm more than just Skylanders... I'm dedicated and die-hard about LOTS of gaming things!

I originally played Spyro's Adventure and - honestly - found it kind of "whatever." I then watched a Let's Play on YouTube of a guy who was playing SWAP Force (and would later turn out to hate it) but I was enthralled in the game and picked it up. I liked the game a lot... I then played Trap Team, and liked that too (minus one problem)...
But as soon as I played SuperChargers, I knew I was hooked on the franchise! That game sealed my love for the series and rose into my top 10 favourite video games of all time!
I may be retro with my franchises but I move with the times!

If you want ideas and concepts, I'm your guy! My brain is simply bubbling over with thoughts and opinions just waiting to be heard!

Right, that's all from me!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Howdy all! I'm a long-time Spyro the Dragon fan and that has certainly carried me through all the Skylanders games too Smile

I work in the video game industry, I'm a 2D illustrator. I have a pet corgi!
My favorite Skylanders (other than Spyro Wink ) are probably Dinorang and Blades!
My favorite game? Superchargers was pretty excellent but I also really REALLY loved Trap Team!
[Image: shwigityshwonshwei.png]
I'm an awful, little, red dragon!

(05-31-2016, 08:32 AM)Weremagnus Wrote: Howdy all! I'm a long-time Spyro the Dragon fan and that has certainly carried me through all the Skylanders games too Smile

I work in the video game industry, I'm a 2D illustrator. I have a pet corgi!
My favorite Skylanders (other than Spyro Wink ) are probably Dinorang and Blades!
My favorite game? Superchargers was pretty excellent but I also really REALLY loved Trap Team!

Hey there and welcome! That is soo awesome that you're part of the video game industry, consider me colored green haha. I always had dreamt about being a developer of my own title/titles but my area makes it difficult via education so this year I am hoping to start college for web design and mobile application defelopment in hopes of "breaking the mold" into a development career that way. Anyhow I wish you a warm welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here!  Big Grin
Welcome, Weremagus! Trying to get into the industry myself, just game art in general - trying to get an indie game made with some people at uni out for now and progress is slow since everyone has to work/study.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
I'm just like you, Gryfin and Graupel - I want to be in the gaming industry too!
I'm so much a programmer (yet) or artist, but more of the concept's guy. If you want to hear some of my ideas, send me a PM and I'll send you one of my design treatments.
I could also work as a beta tester, but I'm not really one to find bugs and glitches... I just play the game and report anything I feel is uneven or not right.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Hey what's up guys! Travis here, and I am the owner of my YouTube Channel Sponge Dragon. I'm so happy to be here!

Also I want to give a big shoutout as a thank you to CrystalBlazier for helping get hooked up to this forum. Smile

Also I'm a chompy? What the heck! XD
Welcome, Spongey! Smile

Yeah, the Chompy status is just a little forum user title depending on the amount of posts you have. There are more forum status once you've reached the amount of posts.
(06-02-2016, 08:29 PM)SpongeDragon2016 Wrote: Hey what's up guys! Travis here, and I am the owner of my YouTube Channel Sponge Dragon. I'm so happy to be here!

Also I want to give a big shoutout as a thank you to CrystalBlazier for helping get hooked up to this forum. Smile

Also I'm a chompy? What the heck! XD

Hey i'm surprised you are here! Welcome!
Quote:Hey there and welcome! That is soo awesome that you're part of the video game industry, consider me colored green haha. I always had dreamt about being a developer of my own title/titles but my area makes it difficult via education so this year I am hoping to start college for web design and mobile application defelopment in hopes of "breaking the mold" into a development career that way. Anyhow I wish you a warm welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here!  [Image: biggrin.png]
Thanks for the welcome! It's certainly been a dream come true myself being part of the industry. It can be tough to only look within your home area for good schooling in post-secondary, so good luck! Lots of the time a move is required to get the best Smile

Quote:Welcome, Weremagus! Trying to get into the industry myself, just game art in general - trying to get an indie game made with some people at uni out for now and progress is slow since everyone has to work/study.
Thanks! Indie development is a tough gig - I wish you luck! Especially indie dev in tandem with university courseloads!
[Image: shwigityshwonshwei.png]
I'm an awful, little, red dragon!

Hello. My username is HoodlumCynder. I'm also known as SuperSmashCynderLum in Deviantart. I just love Skylanders so much and I have a huge collection of them too. Smile
Welcome, little Hoodlum, we hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Don't forget to check out the forum layouts in your User CP options, and check out all the other neat topics here.
(06-08-2016, 02:41 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Welcome, little Hoodlum, we hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Don't forget to check out the forum layouts in your User CP options, and check out all the other neat topics here.

Thank you very much Crystal. Smile  Heart ^^

Don't worry, I will. Smile
(06-08-2016, 02:34 PM)Hoodlumcynder Wrote: Hello. My username is HoodlumCynder. I'm also known as SuperSmashCynderLum in Deviantart. I just love Skylanders so much and I have a huge collection of them too. Smile

I know you from Deviantart  Big Grin good to see you here.
Greetings, everyone! I guess you can call me DarklanderTails. I'm not the most avid collectors of Skylanders, but I do enjoy the series as a whole, as well as the comics and books. I've always been a Spyro fan. I write in my free time.
Welcome, Darklander, we hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Hello, everyone! My name is Mako (or at least it is here), and I'm a fanfiction writer (primarily based on songs because I love music). Unfortunately, I don't own a copy of any Skylander game due to lack of spare money (and not wanting to be needy tbh). However, I'm still an avid fan of this series and I sincerely hope I don't become inactive due to being part of other fandoms. Big Grin
"heyyyyyyyyyyy, that's pretty good!"
- idubbbztv
Welcome to the forums, Mako! Big Grin
Hey! Name's Jiangshi, and I am totally NOT a Skylanders nerd. Nope. Never played a single game. Totally didn't buy a Skylander before I got the game, cuz only nerds do that, right?

Seriously though. I draw a lot (expect me in the fanart threads a LOT, with my stupid anime crap) and make bad jokes. If you see me on other sites, I use the usernames MekakuCityPKMN, this one, and AProfessionalJiangshi.

(PS- that first Skylander? Flameslinger)
(PPS- before you ask, I did draw my icon.)
(PPS- No, I don't shut up. Sorry.)
*Screams over Krankcase being a sensei indefinitely*

Main Tumblr / Krankcase Ask Blog / GOTTA GO FAST
Welcome! Sorry for the lack of activity, but the forum is still growing and more content is added by the news updates. Wink