Welcoming the Freshmen
(07-17-2016, 02:46 PM)ProfJiangshi Wrote: Hey! Name's Jiangshi, and I am totally NOT a Skylanders nerd. Nope. Never played a single game. Totally didn't buy a Skylander before I got the game, cuz only nerds do that, right?

Seriously though. I draw a lot (expect me in the fanart threads a LOT, with my stupid anime crap) and make bad jokes. If you see me on other sites, I use the usernames MekakuCityPKMN, this one, and AProfessionalJiangshi.

(PS- that first Skylander? Flameslinger)
(PPS- before you ask, I did draw my icon.)
(PPS- No, I don't shut up. Sorry.)

Hello,Its nice to meet you
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
(07-17-2016, 02:46 PM)ProfJiangshi Wrote: Hey! Name's Jiangshi, and I am totally NOT a Skylanders nerd. Nope. Never played a single game. Totally didn't buy a Skylander before I got the game, cuz only nerds do that, right?

*hits sarcasm button*
Yeah... Only nerds go cray-cray over Skylanders. And not one of us here is a nerd in the slightest...!
*stops sarcasm*

It's OK, bud. Most of us accept the fact that much of the gaming Internet are going to hate us for the fact that we like Skylanders. Feel free to have your say on Skylanders anytime!
Also looking forward to some of your fan-art...
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo

Seriously though. I draw a lot (expect me in the fanart threads a LOT, with my stupid anime crap) and make bad jokes. If you see me on other sites, I use the usernames MekakuCityPKMN, this one, and AProfessionalJiangshi.

(PS- that first Skylander? Flameslinger)
(PPS- before you ask, I did draw my icon.)
(PPS- No, I don't shut up. Sorry.)
Welcome... And sorry if i sound rude with the 3DS Post. I'm an artist too but you Skylanders fandom, you would not like my art.

PS. The Sarcasm is strong in this one.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Under the Same Sky
Hi !

A long time ago, I played Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!... that's where my love for Spyro started.
I'm relatively new to the Skylanders universe though. I don't own a single game but I love the characters designs.
Welcome to Skylands Academy. Also you are not the only one who has not played the games yet.
(07-18-2016, 04:36 PM)Oirazel Wrote: Hi !

A long time ago, I played Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!... that's where my love for Spyro started.
I'm relatively new to the Skylanders universe though. I don't own a single game but I love the characters designs.

You must be the first retro-Spyro fan I have met that has said something positive about Skylanders. And it was the last possible outcome too - complimenting the character designs.
What kind of witchcraft is THIS?! (jokes  Tongue )

Anyway, welcome mate!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Welcome, welcome! I'll tell you what, you are truly a needle in a haystack, being a fan of both Spyro and Skylanders. I know one other person who likes both, actaully- but she still says she isn't big on the character designs. So congrats!
*Screams over Krankcase being a sensei indefinitely*

Main Tumblr / Krankcase Ask Blog / GOTTA GO FAST
I try to use the same screen name on these things, if you feel you seen it before you probably have on ghostroaster and darkspyro. I started with giants and kept with it. I Try to stay on these things to meet other wii u and Xbox 360 users. My nnid is Czarmania I'll post up my Xbox gt when I get a new subscription for it. I posted my collection on YouTube Channle name is Czarmania 2 vids.
Hi, I'm SpyroAndSonicFan!
Welcome! Big Grin
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Hello, SpyroAndSonicfan! Glad to have you here on the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Oh, I didn't know we had one of these but here I go. I'm imanirox890. I was somewhat active on the darkspyro forums but decided to come here since the users seem more friendly. My first Spyro game was Year of the Dragon and I have been in love with the Skylanders series since I saw the teaser trailer. Overall, I'm super excited for the television show to premiere on Netflix and the future of the Skylanders franchise.
welcome aboard, imanirox890!
Awesome stuff, imanirox890. Glad to have ya.
Hello there, imanirox890! Awful nice to know we're supposed to be nice, haha.
*Screams over Krankcase being a sensei indefinitely*

Main Tumblr / Krankcase Ask Blog / GOTTA GO FAST
Hi, I've been a fan of Skylanders since Spyro's Adventure was released. I've recently got Imaginators and I've been enjoying it so far. I've also seen season 1 of Skylanders Acadamay and I cannot wait for season 2!

My favorite Skylanders would have to be: Ghost Roaster, Fire Kraken and Blackout.

I do like other video games, especially stuff from the 1990's; one of those being Pokémon. I'm also waiting for Yooka-Laylee to come out next year.

That's all I really have to say about myself.
Away
Welcome, Maria! We hope you enjoy it here. Big Grin
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(12-28-2016, 01:11 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Welcome, Maria! We hope you enjoy it here. Big Grin

Thanks! Smile
Away
I'm Eruptor839, I've been a Skylanders fan since spyro's adventure, as you can tell by my name Eruptor is my favorite skylander overall. I'm also started getting an interest in the older spyro games, and 120%'d spyro the dragon for the first time today. I also liketo draw, but I don't do it as much as I used to.
Ok ok my introduction is a bit late but better late than never. I'm Spyro156 I've been a fan of Skylanders since the very beginning when I was 11 and my favorite Skylander is Spyro mostly because i am also a huge Spyro fan because when i was little my big sisters had one of the classic Spyro games and let me play too.Although i don't remember much, i always remember Spyro from the his familiar back spines that appears on his game title logo.Later when I first discovered YouTube I watched gameplay of the LOS games.I first find out about Skylanders when i saw "The Beginning" Trailer on Nickelodeon (I forgot how to spell it) and when I first saw Spyro I instantly recognised him and I them i just really wanted the game, and when I got it for Christmas it pretty much became my favorite game.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
...Oh. Oh well THERE it is! Gosh, I've been searching for the introduction topic, but I really couldn't find it for some reason. Welp, darn my blindness, let's keep goin'!
Hello, everyone! The name's Tortwag - though I sometimes go by the full title Shell Master Tortwag, mooooostly because I have an unhealthy passion for reptiles and shelled stuff, lol.
M-Movin' on.

So. First, to be relevant ot this place: I've been enjoyin' Skylanders ever since the first game, which I bought and am still glad I did. I had initial reluctance due to the treatment given to Spyro, but well, he's a fun character to use anyway, and that's really all I needed - along with the game to be fun - to enjoy myself.
Still to stay on Skylanders' topic, I plan to write and draw a bit about some fan-lore for Skylanders, though I hoped to mostly focus on the Arkeyans. Blame Giants for that, I loved what they did with 'em in that game. That and I like me some sweet robots :3

Now, to be relevent to what I do.
Playing video games and writing fantasy stories are hobbies that I plan to turn into jobs, as I'm currently in a Game design school to learn more about games, and am writing in the sidelines to get some books published. I've already been involved with pixel art for a while, and drawing since last year, so I'll use these too in order to express my crazy self, lol.
As to be relevent to who I am... Well, I assume you'll be the judge of that now won't you? I can always answer some questions if you're THAT interested about this Shell Master - that means me, no not pompous, just crazy - buuut don't worry too much, I'm just a wanderin' spirit passin' through.

Cheers to y'all! Oh and as for favorite Skylanders go, I'd settle for Cynder in terms of Gameplay (though I DEFINITELY prefer her Legends of Spyro abilities), but Trigger Happy for everything else.
And then there's Kaos. Ah... Kaos XD
Hi y'all! Tortwag here, just another new member.
If you're lookin' for me, I'll be working on a lil' fanfiction, fan Skylander-related lore, and eventually an art thread that goes along with it - focused on Arkeyan stuff, mind you. 

Anyway, Nice to meet you, people!

Welcome, Tortwag and the others!
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
Thankies~
If you're lookin' for me, I'll be working on a lil' fanfiction, fan Skylander-related lore, and eventually an art thread that goes along with it - focused on Arkeyan stuff, mind you. 

I forgot to say: Welcome Tortwag to the forums!

Welcome. Also thanks with the thoughts on me opinion.
Thank you~

Ah! Ya welcome, m'dear. Like I said back there, hope that helped with something Smile

Rainbow 
Oooh... I didn't know we had one of these threads!  Tongue  
My name's Buchiu! I came to the forums because by accident I found somebody's tumblr that was announcing about it so I decided to join (um long ago I'd say)
I was too shy to post anything at first...sorry about that...

I'll admit I hated skylanders at first (mostly because of what they did to sparx and spyro I was very shocked xD all the other characters were cool) 
I wasn't hating on it actively or anything like that though, it was more of a "nope I ain't gonna play dat"
As time passed I began noticing that Spyro was changing and was starting to look great Smile
I always liked the other characters but couldn't stand the new spyro (of the first skylanders)

I also watched the skylanders academy last year and I couldn't get past 5 minutes of the first episode...I mean it was kinda terrible at first? xD But I decided to keep watching a second time and after that I watched the whole season for like 4-5 times. I'm very happy that a second an third season are in their way and can't wait for the release of them  Rolleyes 

Anyway, I'm 21 years old, I live in Chile and I love drawing. I even have some OCs that I will share here when I'm not so shy about it whoops

Heart

Hello Welcome to the forums.
OMG, I completely forgot to introduce myself on here. Sorry! Blush

(Very) Late hellos everyone! I'm Rupurudu!. But you may just call me Rup. I'm just here because CrystalBlazier told me to join. Big Grin

Also I'm an Elder Portal Master? I don't even know how I get that, but that sounds cool. Cool

Well, that's all I think. Unlike everyone on here, I'm not a big Skylanders fan. (for now...) so I can't join most of the discussions on here, but it's nice to be here!
Just a big fan of Klonoa...
Administrator of Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective. Check us out!

[Image: moo1.svg] [Image: moo2.svg] [Image: moo3.svg] [Image: moo4.svg] [Image: moo5.svg] [Image: moo6.svg] [Image: moo7.svg] [Image: moo8.svg] [Image: moo9.svg] [Image: moo10.svg] [Image: moo11.svg]

welcome aboard to all newcomers!
Hello everyone! IggyKoopaStar's here, 24 years of age and I'm obviously new. I love the Skylanders franchise since the first and since then I've always been following. I found it intriguing to collect Skylanders I appreciate. There are so many amazing Skylanders around, many of their designs and concepts are great. So yeah, glad to be here and I am looking forward to have amazing discussions going on!