Nightmare Mode
So have any of you completed all or most of the games Nightmare modes? I have completed Superchargers but since thats my first owned title I wont be going backwards hunting old figures and such. I was wondering which Nighmare mode playhrough did you think was most difficult and why?
I'd definitely say Trap Team. At first it wasn't too bad, but the Kaos boss battle took me over an hour and I still wasn't done with it, after which I just gave up on Nightmare mode in TT and just set it back to easy just to complete it.
I don't normally do Nightmare Mode to be honest.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Wow sounds rough! I have to say the last fight with The Darkness in Superchargers gave me plenty of fits as well. I feel like the only reason I beat him was sheer luck.
One time I did nightmare mode on my xbox 360 version of Superchargers but that was before m file crashed last month. I do not have a desire to do it again after so much struggling in the final boss.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
I always do Nightmare on a new save file before being mostly done with a game. I like testing out my abilities after everyone's leveled up, even if I end up losing 10 per level to bad dodging.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
(04-11-2016, 10:34 AM)Graupel Wrote: I always do Nightmare on a new save file before being mostly done with a game. I like testing out my abilities after everyone's leveled up, even if I end up losing 10 per level to bad dodging.

Same
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
As an Australian, it is therefore appropriate for us to man up (as far as stereotypes go).
Besides, I always play my games on the highest difficulty settings when I get the chance.
Reason? Don't like to brag, but I'm a supremely good, fast and efficient gamer.
So I would say that I have well and truly beaten every game in the series on Nightmare difficulty. The only exception is Spyro's Adventure which I do not own...
So yes and no.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
I always do nightmare instantly after I beat a Skylanders game for the first time and when I'm bored.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein