Your Thoughts On Sonic Boom (TV Show)...
I think it's a great show, but, I mean, Sonic X is alright as well and some people prefer Sonic X over Sonic Boom. What are your thoughts? By the way, sorry for talking about Sonic a lot, I'm a huge fan, but not a fanboy.
Me likes... but me finds awkward.

The problem for me is I've spent the past half a decade or so watching adult Brit-come. Vicar of Dibley, Fawlty Towers, Blackaddder, Bottom and so on, so my sense of humour has changed.
Nowadays, I can't watch childish humour without cringing... Unless it involves a character I don't like getting beaten senseless.
*glares at "Sonic Boom" Knuckles*

What, you thought I was going to say Sonic?
I actually don't mind him in Sonic Boom. At least this time they are insinuating that he has a crush on Amy.
And likewise, Amy's feelings for Sonic are more secretive and not so open. I like these relationships better.

And while I'm on the characters, I don't mind some of the new ones... though ones like Dave can go drown themselves. BORING.
Oh, and let's not forget about Sticks... who would have thought crazy paranoia and conspiracies could actually make a character likeable? Oh wait, it's been done before. (Sam and Max: Save the World's Bosco)
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
There is already going to be a Season 2.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Wait, the second batch of episodes that Australia got WASN'T Series 2?
Wow, looks like SEGA doesn't care about my country at all.

We got the first 26 episodes weekdays starting September 3rd, 2015. (Yeah, that late)
The second batch of 26 episodes aired sometime Q1 2016. I don't remember! I just remember getting the show 10 months after everyone else!
Season 2 sneak peek.

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Is it just me, or is the animation smoother and more colourful?
That should make the series better by 20-fold!
I'm pretty hopeful that Season 2 will be a good season. Hopefully they'll bring in Blaze or Silver, maybe Rouge. Also, I wish SEGA would bring back Shadow and/or Metal Sonic for Season 2. I also kinda want SEGA to explain how Sonic and Shadow met and how Sonic met his friends and why Dr. Eggman is Sonic's arch-enemy, due to the fact Sonic Boom is a spin-off series, to the ones that didn't know that. Smile

(10-02-2016, 04:02 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Is it just me, or is the animation smoother and more colourful?
That should make the series better by 20-fold!

Yeah! For Season 1's animation, I thought it was good, but there were some episodes that needed a little bit more coloring. But still, overall, I thought it was good.
(10-02-2016, 11:47 AM)SpyroAndSonicFan Wrote: I'm pretty hopeful that Season 2 will be a good season. Hopefully they'll bring in Blaze or Silver, maybe Rouge. Also, I wish SEGA would bring back Shadow and/or Metal Sonic for Season 2. I also kinda want SEGA to explain how Sonic and Shadow met and how Sonic met his friends and why Dr. Eggman is Sonic's arch-enemy, due to the fact Sonic Boom is a spin-off series, to the ones that didn't know that. Smile

I'm a bit iffy on having some of the main characters appearing in the spin-off series. We should stick to the ones we have for now - or risk having Big the Cat make a resurgence. *shudders*
I would like to see Shadow and Metal Sonic make more appearances, too. Metal Sonic particularly since he is a creation of Dr Eggman... and hasn't been shown as that in the cartoon! Shadow also needs more screen time to flesh out his personality a bit more. If he HAS any, that is.

Oh, by the way, you're asking the wrong company here pal. You should be asking this of OuiDo, the animation company working on the show. SEGA just own the rights.
Signing out!

(10-02-2016, 09:29 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 11:47 AM)SpyroAndSonicFan Wrote: I'm pretty hopeful that Season 2 will be a good season. Hopefully they'll bring in Blaze or Silver, maybe Rouge. Also, I wish SEGA would bring back Shadow and/or Metal Sonic for Season 2. I also kinda want SEGA to explain how Sonic and Shadow met and how Sonic met his friends and why Dr. Eggman is Sonic's arch-enemy, due to the fact Sonic Boom is a spin-off series, to the ones that didn't know that. Smile

I'm a bit iffy on having some of the main characters appearing in the spin-off series. We should stick to the ones we have for now - or risk having Big the Cat make a resurgence. *shudders*
I would like to see Shadow and Metal Sonic make more appearances, too. Metal Sonic particularly since he is a creation of Dr Eggman... and hasn't been shown as that in the cartoon! Shadow also needs more screen time to flesh out his personality a bit more. If he HAS any, that is.

Oh, by the way, you're asking the wrong company here pal. You should be asking this of OuiDo, the animation company working on the show. SEGA just own the rights.
Isn't QuiDo that French animation company? Oh, and good point, but yeah I don't want Big the Cat to be in the series. I hate him with a burning passion.
Who doesn't hate that overgrown obnoxious waste of time?

And yeah, it is OuiDo that are the French animation company.
Funny, a lot of recent cartoons seem to be made by French. Skylands Academy included. (Team TO)
Signing out!