Spyo156's Heros
I'll post some of my ideas for my Imaginators once i feel that they are Hero worthy. Wink
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
Ta Da!    
(Click on it to view the full size)

I will also post background stories my most of my Imaginators eventually. Wink
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
Rex's Bio
Name:Rex
Species: Doomlander
Background Story:Attempting to capture a skylander inside Skylander Academy Kaos created Rex for the mission, but oddly enough Rex was created wanting to do good. Kaos tried to modify his personality but it didnt work so he tricked Rex into thinking that the Skylanders were evil and that Kaos himself was the good guy. Not knowing better Rex believed Kaos and proceeded with his mission to capture the most legendary Skylander ever,Spyro. After quickly finding Spyro, Rex engaged him in battle. While Spyro was battling Rex he noticed that there was something different about Rex than the other Doomlanders, like he wasn't doing what he was doing for evil. After questioning Rex during the battle Spyro realized that Rex was tricked by Kaos into doing his drirty work he explained to Rex the truth that he is fighting for the wrong side and that he should be fighting the real bad guy,Kaos. After Spyro explained and proved the truth to Rex,Rex immediately apologized for his actions and made up for it by helping Spyro lead the Skylanders to Kaos's location in the academy. After finding Kaos in the Janitor's closet, Rex and The Skylanders gave him a whooping and drove him out of the Academy. After proving that he was on the Skylander's side, Master Eon made Rex into an official Skylander with Spyro being his mentor.
Behold!    

Neeeext!    

Had these ones for a while and made them in the game and I gotta say, They are so much fun! XD