Skyrim
Sonic Mania
Steep
Super Mario Odyssey
Syberia 3
Ultra Street Fighter II
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Under the Same Sky
so, I'm guessing the rumors the new Nintendo switch is going to be true, it's both, going to be a handheld and a home console... it makes me wonder how some games with amibos and Skylanders are going work out.
I like the being a Hybrid console idea. Switch could be the next revolutionary Nintendo console since the Wii.
thats a good point you brought up barry, one possible solution for future skylander games to work on the go for the switch is how they did it for the 3ds ports of skylanders swap force, trap team and superchargers. Nintendo more than likely will have a built in nfc reader for the switch, I am really excited about the switch hybrid console and had a good laugh seeing skyrim being played in the video. hopefully nintendo goes big and allowes user generated contend on the switch.
The console looks really interesting, but I wouldn't say that I'm hyped. Why? I don't...really...know? However, I'm pretty optimistic that the Nintendo Switch will be a great console, unlike the Wii U, in my opinion. I thought the presentation/reveal was really great though! Smile
I dunno... I mean, it's a smart idea, but it doesn't have me hooked.
It'll come down to exclusives in the end, otherwise I'm just going to ignore it.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
had me hyped at portable Skyrim & Splatoon o_O hopefully we'll get Switch versions of Skylanders ( at least starting with Sky 7, if they don't already have Imaginators in the pipeline for launch ) like how the 3DS Swap force, Trap Team & Superchargers Racing worked
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
The Nintendo Switch Presentation is today!

Skylanders Imaginators was shown for the Nintendo Switch!
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Seeing that presentation have me prepared for a long save for that console because of New Pokémon Game coming out for only this, Games Region Free and the update of Skylanders Imaginators. I know the Wii U have faced a big failure and did not fill that potential like it's predecessor because of few launch titles and not so much partners to put up great third-party games like Undertale. I would say the partners are the best part of the Presentation. So here's my thought of the games in general

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - That's looks real nice and I'm expected a great story out of this.
Super Mario Oddysee - AH! not because the hat is alive, it's always alive but, THAT HAT HAS EYES!!!
ARMS - Not intrigued but could be a good long range Punch-Out.
Splatoon 2 - Would like to give it another goo! The story in the first game is not good but it's good whatever it is.
Fire Emblem Warriors - Can't wait to get around the release dates and not go through that "4 month in Europe B-Crud"
1, 2, Switch - Why not Wii Swit... oh
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Using the same number but put in Deluxe at the end. DELUXE IS THE NEW UNIT NUMBER!
Sonic Mania - That could be a reference to Project: Sonic.
Super Bomberman R - "traumatised of self destructing"
Skylanders Imaginators - hmm... (wonder if this is the same game but no portal or racing)
Xenoblade 2 - Wait, I thought X is the new 2 and Y is the new 5!
Shovel Knight - DANG! How come I don't get that game yet! But I did play Shantae though.
Yooka-Laylee - Did not play a Banjo-Kazooie but I will sure can play a mean Yooka-Laylee!

Thats all my thoughts about it. Truth to be told, I have pre-order it after the presentation. idk why but I guess that's my first instinct. Hopefully it will be as good as many console does and not be a huge flop. This is going to be great on March 3rd! Big Grin
Here's all the launch titles so far for those wondering.

NA:
1-2 Switch
Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+
Just Dance 2017
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Skylanders Imaginators
Super Bomberman R

EU:
1-2 Switch
Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+
Just Dance 2017
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Skylanders Imaginators
Super Bomberman R

JPN:
1-2 Switch
Disgaea 5 Complete
Dragon Quest Heroes 1&2
I am setsuna
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Nobunaga's Ambition
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Super Bomberman R
Romance of the three kingdoms
SnipperClips
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
Someone got the Switch Early.

Spoiler:

Just spoiling just in case.
The day the Switch is released is tomarrow! I can't wait for it! my planned game to get is the Legend of Zelda, breath of the wild!
Well, hate to be one of those these poor customers. Spoilered due to heavy language in some.

Spoiler:
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I don't know if I'm glad not to get it on the first day or disappointed not to have enough money to get it. Either way, it's optional.
As someone who was growing tired of the hype surrounding the Switch, this actually makes me laugh!
To think that Nintendo released something so user-unfriendly, buggy and easy to break?

This is SO worth the wait for the console! (!)
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Well, ever since I've gotten my switch and the new Zelda game, it's all Ive ever been doing most of the time. plus the Friend codes are back!!!
mine's SW-2297-0926-3888

one more thing, inorder to transfer Miis, you'll need your amiibos to help transfer them from Wii U/3DS to the switch.