Skylanders Unite! (S1 E01)
Skylanders Unite!

The cadets come together for graduation day, but Spyro will need to overcome his bad attitude and big ego to join his friends as a Skylander.

[Image: Skylanders%20United.jpg]
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Okay, that episode was amazing, even if that last scene scarred me for life (you know the one)
Also, apparently Kaos buries people alive? That's dark man.
it's funny they show spyro hatching from a egg, implying he was born in skylands. i enjoyed seeing all the different skylanders in the first episode. the show gives more life to the skylanders, more personality. despite the changes in the show like voice's and design it looks and feels like skylanders. kaos throwing that hot drink in glumshanks face is a nice introduction to kaos's attitude. i am not finished with the first episode and already hooked.
A wonderful opening to the series! Big Grin
Thanks to Crystal, I've been able to watch this episode, and I really liked it!
Makes me look forward to the rest of the episodes in the series.

The only nitpick I have - and I assume they rectified this in the rest of the episodes - is that they didn't focus enough on character interactive moments, like between Spyro and Stealth Elf in the middle.
They could have gone just a little bit longer and into further depth, but hey, it's still INFINITELY better than what Imaginators did.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Only problem i had this was how cocky Spyro was. like I get it he had a lesson to learn, but still, he was practically a stereotype but luckily in the later episodes he's way better. I'm laughing a lot.
[Image: banner_top_by_atomicphoton-d995985.png]
I'm a Writer, Designer, Artist, Gamer. I've got big plans, and soon I'll put them to work. Check some stuff out why don't ya?
DeviantArt
Youtube
[Image: journal_bottom_by_atomicphoton-d995aki.png]
A great start to the series. Ok so one thing, I got very giddy when Spyro said Steven. I mean my favorite dragon actually said my name.
I reckon it was a reference to Richard Horvitz's name, as his full name is in fact "Richard Steven Horvitz."
Signing out!

The first part reminded of LOS a New Beginning
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
(10-29-2016, 07:33 AM)KingofSkylands17 Wrote: The first part reminded of LOS a New Beginning

I was reminded of that as well.
I did enjoy Spyro's attitude in the opening. Very cliche and an obvious plot, but I did appreciate that Spyro didn't entirely learn his lesson. He was still cocky even in the end ("Who am I kidding? They're both my good sides."), but now he includes the others in his cockiness instead of being selfish.

Although, in my opinion it would've made more sense not to include Spyro in the book. He can be "Skylander" without it as implied by Eon, and if it's so important, having someone from the outside in case something happens to it again would be a good deterrent.

Overall, a good start to the series.
who saw the episode? will i did
I just noticed that in scene where Eruptor is driving the Sun Runner towards the hologram enemies, you can literally see each one getting diced up and their body parts coming off (ex. Hologram Kaos's head getting sliced right off) I'm probably in a minority of people who didn't notice it at first and everyone else probably noticed. But to me that scene now looks a bit disturbing to me.... 0_0
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
(04-09-2017, 05:37 PM)Spyro156 Wrote: I just noticed that in scene where Eruptor is driving the Sun Runner towards the hologram enemies, you can literally see each one getting diced up and their body parts coming off (ex. Hologram Kaos's head getting sliced right off) I'm probably in a minority of people who didn't notice it at first and everyone else probably noticed. But to me that scene now looks a bit disturbing to me.... 0_0

They´re holograms so... there nothing´s too disturbing since they´re just holograms, if they´re real I would say something.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Ironhearted
Why you saying something changes anything....? It's still pretty disturbing since usually holograms in fiction just fizzle out if wind blows in their general direction, not act like they have as much mass as the real deal.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
Heads rolling, bodies dropping, screaming! XD
I don't see what all the fuss is about.
I play the Ratchet and Clank series, where it is common place for robots to split into numerous body parts when defeated and organic enemies to simply lie die in defeat... so what difference does it make if holograms shatter apart in Skylanders Academy?
Signing out!

1st page of the pilot episode script, different from the final version.