Crossover/ Cameo (SPOILERS for episode 10/11)
Yes I've been watching these and bing watching. But then I saw the end of Episode 10 and Watched Episode 11 and OMG

IT WAS CRASH BANDICOOT!! And Spyro and him get so much screen time together! Although it was kinda weird that Spyro was practically a bandicoot half way through episode and it was quite hilarious. Spyro is quite the impressionable dragon. 

As a huge Crash Bandicoot fan I was like WTF HOW AWESOME IS THIS I LOVE IT!!! I WANNA SEE HIM IN MORE EPISODES. Also he's Australian and he's pretty intelligent. Was not expecting that.

He jumps on TNT, does flip jumps and spins into people. It's SO COOL! 

It's weird because in the stream I said Crash wouldn't be in the show. LIKE seriously who would've thought he would've been in the show?

Like now, I want DK and Bowser to be in the show.  Heart Heart
[Image: banner_top_by_atomicphoton-d995985.png]
I'm a Writer, Designer, Artist, Gamer. I've got big plans, and soon I'll put them to work. Check some stuff out why don't ya?
DeviantArt
Youtube
[Image: journal_bottom_by_atomicphoton-d995aki.png]
it was something i was not expecting, but super stoked when i seen him. even with the subtle changes to some characters it is still a enjoyable series.
I'm surprised that the Bandicoot features - briefly - in the show, but realistically, Skylanders isn't his spiritual franchise and Skylands isn't his ideal home. They probably only did this because it is Crash Bandicoot's 20th Anniversary this year, and they're also trying to further hype up the re-imaginings for PS4.

And - to be frank - the chances of Bowser and DK appearing in the show are ZERO.
It's a sad truth; Nintendo simply won't allow it.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

(10-28-2016, 10:59 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I'm surprised that the Bandicoot features - briefly - in the show, but realistically, Skylanders isn't his spiritual franchise and Skylands isn't his ideal home. They probably only did this because it is Crash Bandicoot's 20th Anniversary this year, and they're also trying to further hype up the re-imaginings for PS4.

And - to be frank - the chances of Bowser and DK appearing in the show are ZERO.
It's a sad truth; Nintendo simply won't allow it.

Yeah. Mostly that and also neither character has a real voice actor. I mean Nintendo allowed them to be in the comics. So thats why I brought it up. i knew you would like crash bring there, Roo.
[Image: banner_top_by_atomicphoton-d995985.png]
I'm a Writer, Designer, Artist, Gamer. I've got big plans, and soon I'll put them to work. Check some stuff out why don't ya?
DeviantArt
Youtube
[Image: journal_bottom_by_atomicphoton-d995aki.png]