Clok-Roo's Concepts: Skylanders Academy Season 3 (Fan Material)
So, after uploading this under the wrong section, I have now re-uploaded it under the correct one...

I think I should start by clearing up something.

The reason I’m calling this thread “Clok-Roo’s Concepts: Season 3 (Fan Material)” instead of Season 2 is because, as we speak, season 2 of the show is currently in the starting phases of production. It’d be redundant therefore to dedicate this thread to season 2 since we will be getting it within a year.

Anyway, let me make the following disclaimer loud and clear first:

Everything from here on in the thread is fan-made material made by me.
None of this is official or from the source.

DO NOT treat any of this as direct information on the show.

I’m an unorthodox sort of conceptualist, in that I am RUBBISH at coming up with my own original content… yet give me pre-existing source material and I can make just about anything I, or maybe even you, want! And recently, I’ve been chalking up ideas and episodes for the show Skylander Academy.
With Season 1 of the show released on Netflix recently, I thought I might share some of my ideas for a potential Season 3 in the future.

Below I have listed 4 new character bios (actually 5 since one of them is a double up) for characters that will be introduced in the show. 3 of them are making their show debut; one is an original character; and the 5th is a character we have seen in the show before, but haven’t really done into depth with.

I should note now that I haven’t seen all episodes of the show, now do we have any idea what is planned for Season 2. We don’t know if any of the pre-established Skylander characters are going to appear in Season 2 or not. Regardless, a short synopsis of the series is added so that you can understand my view for the series.

I have also attached 3 ‘script shorts’ of potential scenes from potential episodes I have made up. They might seem as though they are all done in different styles, but they’re just reflective of my style of script writing and how I think future episodes could be done.
Though there is one aspect of my script writing that you don’t see in these shorts

Worked it out, yet?
(Note that the scripts are just drafts of a scene idea.)

OK, onto the fan material!

Synopsis:
This series of the show has a much darker and more serious - by which I mean 'dire' - tone compared to previous series, and has a much bigger emphasis on character development, while still maintaining its usual charm factor.
A new villain of currently unknown identity - apart from ever changing pseudonyms - has invaded the Skylanders Academy and taken it over, transforming it into a fort for his operation. During this time, most of the Skylanders have fled... though to what cause is never explained. As the episodes progress, the Skylanders slowly reunite - with the main characters being reunited in only a few episodes - and meet all new characters along the way to help them take back the Academy!

Character Bios:

Roller Brawl
“Need an Undead vampire roller derby queen on your team? Well, look no further than Roller Brawl! A part of the new wave of Skylanders coming through the Academy, Roller Brawl is one tough contender. She is sassy and sarcastic, and has an appetite for danger and action. She will eagerly accept any opportunity she can to get into the thick of action, even if that does mean being a bit ruthless about it.”
- Mostly unchanged from her game counterpart in terms of personality and design. However, she is a much more open character in the show.

Spitfire and Stormblade
“Meet Spitfire and Stormblade, a pair of adrenaline lovers that enjoy getting into tight spots and out again… just for the fun of it! The 2 met when they were young, and they’ve been together ever since. They live life on the edge and as drifters, meaning that they will just roll with the punches. So when the Skylanders need back-up, are these 2 really capable of helping?”

- Mostly unchanged from their game counterparts in terms of personality and design, except they are often shown to be in a romantic relationship.

The New Villain
"Dark, ruthless, heinous, and a bit mysterious, this new villain has come for the Skylanders. Few if any know his real name, but his ever changing titles suggest that it is something REALLY embarrassing – not that he would tell anyone that. One thing is for certain, he can accomplish anything with enough brute force – and a troll army large enough to drown an island. Could a villain this dangerous really be the end of the Skylanders?"

- Oh boy, where do I begin? Humanoid character that masters sword usage; more evil and villainous than anyone or anything in Skylands (except probably sheep); straight up intimidating and believes he can accomplish his goal through brute force. Yikes!

Chill Bill
“Are you the kind of bad guy that isn’t cool and think they need to freeze some faces? Well, you need Chill Bill. Not only is Bill one of the coolest bad guys around, he is also the only one who is a recognized On-Air radio personality. Start taking notes, young wannabe bad trolls, because Chill Bill is bringing the cold front in!”
- Mostly unchanged from his game counterpart in terms of personality and design. Acts as the new villain's right hand man throughout the series, though he can be intimidated by him easily.

Draft Script Shorts:

Episode 4 Short
The introduction sequence in which Spitfire and Stormblade make their debut.

.pdf   Ep. 4 short.pdf (Size: 112.52 KB / Downloads: 10)

Episode 5 Short
A conversation between the new villain and Chill Bill.

.pdf   Ep. 5 short.pdf (Size: 109.54 KB / Downloads: 5)

Episode 11 Short
Roller Brawl and Spyro console Spitfire over something...

.pdf   Ep. 11 short.pdf (Size: 106.01 KB / Downloads: 7)
(I made a wording error in the document: where it says Spyro "would have to wait another year" is meant to say "would've had to wait another year.")

If you have any positive feedback, I really appreciate it. Thanks!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

Here are a couple more demo scripts I've conjured up.

This first one is a scene set in a HEAVILY re-structured and airtight Cloudcracker Prison. It acts as the intro sequence to the episode, setting up the plot ahead.
Note that the characters introduced here - Bad Juju and Tuff Luck - don't have any major influence on the series unlike the ones I listed in the previous post; they have a major part in this episode and that's it, though I do intend for them to re-appear - though briefly - in the final episode, or at least be referenced.

Episode 5 Short
The introduction sequence in which Bad Juju's role and situation is established.

.pdf   Ep. 5 short 2.pdf (Size: 112.34 KB / Downloads: 4)

This second one is a LOT more character centered. And it focuses on my "show" version of a Skylander's bio, in this case: Stealth Elf. I wanted to go for something a lot more serious and evocative, so that it would set her up for some brilliant character development throughout the series...
And also, to plant a seed of thought... Wink

Episode 1 Short
Stealth Elf reveals her sad past to Spyro.

.pdf   Ep. 1 short.pdf (Size: 106.05 KB / Downloads: 3)
Signing out!

(11-17-2016, 12:26 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Here are a couple more demo scripts I've conjured up.

This first one is a scene set in a HEAVILY re-structured and airtight Cloudcracker Prison. It acts as the intro sequence to the episode, setting up the plot ahead.
Note that the characters introduced here - Bad Juju and Tuff Luck - don't have any major influence on the series unlike the ones I listed in the previous post; they have a major part in this episode and that's it, though I do intend for them to re-appear - though briefly - in the final episode, or at least be referenced.

Episode 5 Short
The introduction sequence in which Bad Juju's role and situation is established.

This second one is a LOT more character centered. And it focuses on my "show" version of a Skylander's bio, in this case: Stealth Elf. I wanted to go for something a lot more serious and evocative, so that it would set her up for some brilliant character development throughout the series...
And also, to plant a seed of thought... Wink

Episode 1 Short
Stealth Elf reveals her sad past to Spyro.
These were great scripts. You did a really good job in these, and not gonna lie, I almost shed a tear on the script centered on stealth elf
Nice job! I love the more serious yet still funny plots. I really enjoyed the parts with the Trap Team. Hopefully someone from the show sees this!
Thanks for the support, guys! I have a natural knack for script writing, so I screw around with it for fun most of the time. These ideas are on stand-by while I work on something else for a friend of mine... and while the festive season is becoming UNBEARBALE on my end! (Don't ask me why)
Signing out!

I like the idea on how you brought spit fire and storm blade in to this but if I were give. My opinions to I think some the swap force and giants should be added like bouncer and tree Rex it night shift and stink bomb or freeze blade
Roll with the punches