[Image: a_kadens_story_drawing_by_marielkeybash96-db1rok6.png]

Another Kaden´s Story Drawing.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Under the Same Sky
Impressive!
Keep the good work coming!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
I might do a Kaden´s Story Thread Instend since i don´t want to oversaturate this thread with that.

Also Kaden´s Story might bring back OC´s or characters that I haven´t drawn in years. Kairi is one of them not to be confused with my "Skylanders-sona", since that´s a Username come to the drawing board.

However many things must be changed due to "heavy simliarities" to Cynder´s character in The Legend of Spyro. However she was a spy working for the her stepfather and trying to capture this dragon named Riserus but fails because she falls in love with him, despite looking like an adult she gets corrupted by an evil dark dragon named Oblivion and Riserus defeats her by telling her nice and kind things and that she has willpower to revert the corruption, despite that this Ice Dragon guy is so stupid that he reverts the ice spell in the lake because he said the ice would not work to capture make her fall in the water and almost drown but rescued by him she comes back to normal but it´s reveled she´s a young dragon and not an adult. However the similiarties could only because of that part.
So drawing not skylanders, crossover or Kaden´s Story related.

[Image: thank_you____by_marielkeybash96-db2fqyh.png]
Wait, did you do that Spongebob drawing yourself?
Signing out!

(03-15-2017, 10:53 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Wait, did you do that Spongebob drawing yourself?

No that´s my Little Bird character. You heard the news about the Creator of the show? http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/spongebo...202007865/

So that´s why i drew this. Thanks to his show it inspired me to try to make my own cartoons with Little Bird being the first one this character is legit 10 years old but old drawings for 2007 are not longer in my posession because my mom throw them to the trash without my concentiment. However i keep an old 2008 story of Little Bird.

I would show them but keep in mind how old they are.

Little Bird´s original story was dumb, I reboot the characters in 2011 making him a teenager amd having a "bad" Haley Joel Osment impression voice "headcanon", if he stayed 19 years old he would have a bad Tyler Mann (That Fandom Musicals guy, which the crew no longer exists) Impression.
Ah, I see...
I suppose we should always acknowledge and support our idols/heroes when life gets rough... or worse, when we lose them.

For instance, over the weekend New Zealand cartoonist Murray Ball passed away from Alzheimer's. I made a video that paid respect to the legend and his greatest creation: Footrot Flats.
Look it up if you want to, but I'm fairly confident that you won't get the humour... (such is the way with Australian/New Zealander humour)
Just one of my many favorite visual artists aside of Fico Ossio, Shiro Amano and Tetsuya Nomura.
[Image: 39eabbfeaf828e3b145f7caded4e282f-db30grc.png]

Drawing of Zuzo.
That's a great use of (primarily) the one colour. Very calm and cool... and also somewhat sneaky.
I dunno why; I just get a Sly Cooper vibe looking at it... or maybe it's because I've been replaying the Sly trilogy lately.
Yeah, it's the probably the latter.

Keep up the great work! You know me: I'm loving it!
Signing out!

WIP Kaden´s Story Drawing... Kaden "Stole" an unnamed changeling Dragon´s Girlfriend XD
[Image: sorry_man_wip_by_marielkeybash96-db3wdxl.png]
That would make for an interesting episode of Kaden's Story, Kairi.
Even without the colour in the drawing, it still gives off a sense of... something. I can't quite put my finger on the word I'm looking for.
Basically put: it's simultaneously sweet, unnerving and shocking. (HOW did you do that?!)
Signing out!

(03-28-2017, 11:26 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: That would make for an interesting episode of Kaden's Story, Kairi.
Even without the colour in the drawing, it still gives off a sense of... something. I can't quite put my finger on the word I'm looking for.
Basically put: it's simultaneously sweet, unnerving and shocking. (HOW did you do that?!)

I don´t know, I just draw it...

Kaden´s Story would have an episode of that. Called: "I´m Sorry if I Stole your Girlfriend". Technally it would be about Kaden meets this girl named Erika and she gains a crush on him and Dryden gets mad at Kaden which leads into a mess.

There would be various episodes arround the Changeling Dragons: The Pilot, I´m Sorry if I Stole your Girlfriend and The Broken Promise.
Joke drawings

[Image: 0e5beb6c20ca3807f5d63b42870cca7a-db48rlw.png]

[Image: 80feb64ce57cd1fe08716b7d69b08325-db4b59o.png]

Not joke drawing

[Image: oc_concepts_by_marielkeybash96-db446fa.png]
OK, so ignoring the joke drawings at the top...

These head drawings are mighty impressive!
You continue to blow me away, Kairi!
By the way, did you add that watermark in the centre? Personally, I find it distracting.
(Then again, who doesn't find watermarks distracting?)
Signing out!

(04-02-2017, 09:54 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: OK, so ignoring the joke drawings at the top...

These head drawings are mighty impressive!
You continue to blow me away, Kairi!
By the way, did you add that watermark in the centre? Personally, I find it distracting.
(Then again, who doesn't find watermarks distracting?)

Deviantart has a Watermark Option, but since I didren´t sign it... that´s why the watermark just in case of Art Theft or people reposting it without crediting or sourcing... Here´s a Watermarkless version.

[Image: concept_alex_and_dean_by_marielkeybash96-db4hwtr.png]
Neceron Fan art, who´s Neceron? He´s a character from the Italian Animated Series: Dinofroz. That´s also the Main Antagonist I drew him in more Anthropormofic forme.

[Image: neceron_by_marielkeybash96-db4srom.png]
Don't think I've ever heard of that cartoon before; I don't think we even get it in Australia.

Ah well, makes little difference. What matters is your as usual brilliant artwork!
That's one antagonist I wouldn't want to see in a dark alley. I'd likely be torn to shreds within split-seconds!
Signing out!

(04-06-2017, 05:42 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Don't think I've ever heard of that cartoon before; I don't think we even get it in Australia.

Ah well, makes little difference. What matters is your as usual brilliant artwork!
That's one antagonist I wouldn't want to see in a dark alley. I'd likely be torn to shreds within split-seconds!

The show is from 2012 with it´s second season releasing in 2015, which the Dragons in the second season look like Modern Comic Book with anime mixed in i don´t know it´s weird. I don´t think it didren´t come overseas but it´s those European things. But it think it came to Canada, but it´s on Youtube. All 26 episodes, I can´t recommend them since i haven´t watched the full first season.

However Dinofroz is basically Dinosaurs vs. Dragons.
So i drew Crystal´s character that she voiced in Yooka-Laylee.

[Image: snowwitch_person_by_marielkeybash96-db6kzsn.png]
Great work as ever!

Now, if only CrystalBlazier actually came to this art thread; she would more than approve of this!
Signing out!

Destiny to Skylands Art

[Image: doodle_time_destiny_to_skylands_edition_...b81x0g.png]
You have to keep on one-upping yourself, don't you?
Brilliant work, as usual! Perhaps your best yet, even. The details are there and are absolute perfection!
Signing out!

Some Concept art.

Spoiler:
Villainous x Destiny to Skylands crossover.

[Image: psycho_gals_by_marielkeybash96-dbbh4we.png]
YIKES!
You made Amelia there look scary... REAL SCARY!!! She looks like she is about to feast on somebodies bones!!
With jagged and serrated teeth...

Nope! That's my limit! This is too creepy looking for me!!!
Signing out!

More characters for Kaden's Story: Kairi and Kari.
[Image: kairi_and_kari__kaden_s_story__by_mariel...bc1twc.png]
Welp i been playing too much Miitopia's Demo.

[Image: riku_the_great_sage__miitopia_x_kingdom_...bef0vz.png]
Kaden's Story Species: The Darkgon.

[Image: aaf3fe09fc8a5419ac30b9fc51104087-dbj15yd.png]
Quote:
"Darkgons are creatures that are not technally evil, but they're quite wild creatures. They love to hunt at night and they are well known for turning living beings into Darkgons for unknown reasons, most rumors say it has to do with the 7 Deadly Sins. No one who has become a Darkgon has never returned back to there normal self, Legends say it's posible if you only you trust the Transformed Darkgon... They'll turn back to normal but humans and even dragons don't find Darkgons trustworthy".

I should do one for the Shapeshifters, the Hybrids, and whatever Kari's Breed is.
More Miitopia themed Drawings.

(It would been better a Sora and Kairi in those Roles but they're part of the main cast of heroes so...)

[Image: miitopia_x_kingdom_hearts_roxas_and_nami...bjdj4j.png]