Ratchet and Clank Thread
And this is the kind of thread you make when you have nothing else to talk about at the moment.

So, it's time to have the talk... about Ratchet and Clank.

This is one of my favourite franchises, mostly because there is NOTHING more satisfying than blowing anything that moves... as well as anything that doesn't!
Funny; creative; entertaining; and just a little crazy... all of this and MUCH more perfectly describes this fantastic series!

So, it's over to the set of you!
  • What's your favourite game?
  • Who's your favourite character?
  • Favourite level/planet?
  • And because it would be rude to exclude it... favourite weapon?
Personally, I ADORE the original Ratceht and Clank for... reasons. And two of them are Ratchet and Drek.
I know I'm in the minority here, but I prefer Mike Kelly Ratchet over James Arnold Taylor. Mostly because I love how this Ratchet goes on such a journey as a character, and if it wasn't Kelly doing the voice it wouldn't have been as good. Ratchet in this game just displays his emotions better than in later games. (P.S. I still like James' Ratchet... BUUUUUUT not as much as Kelly's.)
And as for Drek... favourite villain in a video game EVER! In a game that is completely silly and ridiculous, he is so calm and cool as a cucumber the entire time showing that he is unfazed by everything... except for the incompetency of his own Blarg.
Quote:"And if you don't like it you can take you whiny, snivelling, snot-nosed populations,  form a line behind me AND KISS MY- we're still on? Well turn it off, you idiot!"
- Drek, Ratchet and Clank

I would like to know what happened to him in the movie re-imagining.
I don't have a favourite planet per se, but I love the battle arena worlds! Hence why I love playing Ratchet: Deadlocked/Gladiator.
Favourite weapons... man, I have too many to list! OK, let me narrow it down to some specifics...
  • The Mini-Nuke, because it's Mega Mod is broken in Ratchet 2.
  • The Bomb Glove... because it's Mega Mod is broken in Ratchet 2.
  • The Bouncer... because it's broken in general.
  • Any of the sniper rifles; live sniping enemies from afar!
  • The Decoy Glove because it can distract enemies and make facing them a joke!
  • And it would be blasmemous to forget the R.Y.N.O. - in particular, the original version. LOVE that design!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
New game~

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(02-21-2017, 11:40 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I would like to know what happened to him in the movie re-imagining.

Uhh, doesn’t the movie show his new planet getting blown up with him on it, like the original PS2 game?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
I think Roo already knows, since their last post on this thread was 3 years ago. XD
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."