Unidentified Fire Relic Uncovered
I was just playing Skylanders: Battlecast for fun by fighting the final Kaos fight... when something completely unexpected happened.
Kaos played his Relicsplosion character card, and he summoned a Relic I never saw before.
The Relic description was for Brimstone, but it had 150HP and had the appearance of a headstone with the Fire Element symbol on it. And it did not double spell damage, either, so it has a currently unknown effect.
It's most likely a place holder Relic design, but this confirms even more stuff within the coding of Battlecast that didn't make it.

Let me know if you uncover anything similar or if you may know what was I saw.

P.S. Since you can't snap-shot Battlecast gameplay, I don't have any images of it for you to see. You'll have to go by my description above.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

Weird. You should be able to take a screen capture with your device during gameplay though.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
I don't have a capture card, wherein the problem lies.
But yeah, it was weird. Especially when it happened.
Signing out!

I mean, with your tablet or phone, you can press two buttons on it to take a screenshot of your screen.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
Hm, didn't know that...
I'll check mine later to see if it can do that.
Signing out!